• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Good morning, folks. 48° here, with rain coming. I'm loving the cool, could do without the rain...it'll keep me from getting the Bonechopper's handle finished today. And I might have to move mounting the brass bits inside so the epoxy will set up properly.

Oh delays, delays...

Marvin.gif

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    What does that mean? You have a central unit, right?

But, glad they are.
    Since you asked.
    2 central units.
    A greenhouse with a space heater
    A well house with a space heater.
    2 mini splits in the farm house and a few more space heaters tested and passed.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    My central heat didn't work a couple weeks ago when a snap came through and my supplemental oil filled electric radiators got me by.

I pulled the heat strip from the central hoping to find a damaged or broke coil. No such luck so I guess I'm calling the HVAC guy out tomorrow.

Of course before pulling the heat strip I tried to throw the main breaker and that little plastic lever broke. I've seen prices from $130 to $750 but since the damn thing is 40yrs old, I'm not 100% sure any of them are a direct replacement. FML :mad:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My central heat didn't work a couple weeks ago when a snap came through and my supplemental oil filled electric radiators got me by.

I pulled the heat strip from the central hoping to find a damaged or broke coil. No such luck so I guess I'm calling the HVAC guy out tomorrow.

Of course before pulling the heat strip I tried to throw the main breaker and that little plastic lever broke. I've seen prices from $130 to $750 but since the damn thing is 40yrs old, I'm not 100% sure any of them are a direct replacement. FML :mad:
    That sucks, but it's time to deal with it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Name them! :p

I ain't mad nor hurtbutt, thought he was just talking about the house.

In the fruitcake thread...you came in after the fireworks and before the lock.

And it wasn't a criticism of you, no worries. More just a smartass comment about how some people react to others talking about their stuff. Which we all do here.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    In the fruitcake thread...you came in after the fireworks and before the lock.

And it wasn't a criticism of you, no worries. More just a smartass comment about how some people react to others talking about their stuff. Which we all do here.
    LOL . Yeah, I discovered that today, had no idea it had gone so sideways. I was just being a *ick. :green:

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Finally found a Bianchi avenger 1911 holster for under 100 dollars

Ordered new front struts and rear shocks for my truck. Got a new brass annealer coming
    I’ve got 200 pcs of 308 and 300 pcs of 6.5 grendel to do…. Sheeeeesh I’m busy

Top Bottom