• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Just dropped a live grenade in my boss’ lap. Smartly, he picked it up, delayed two seconds, and threw it to the manager who’s accountable for the team that’s doing the work.

I can hear it exploding in the background; just waiting for secondary effects to light off. Lesson to be learned: don’t contract for something then tell me you won’t deliver it and expect there to be no penalty.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1696860585467.png

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Just dropped a live grenade in my boss’ lap. Smartly, he picked it up, delayed two seconds, and threw it to the manager who’s accountable for the team that’s doing the work.

I can hear it exploding in the background; just waiting for secondary effects to light off. Lesson to be learned: don’t contract for something then tell me you won’t deliver it and expect there to be no penalty.

Was that the same grenade he tried to hand you last week? :laughing:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Good morning, everyone. Had a couple of days away from home (after changing a blowout on my wife's car...so fun...I'd like to have a few words with Toyota's engineers...as well as the disphit who previously owned the car...) ate too much and too well, did nothing but relax, bullshit and watch movies, and...gained back the 5 pounds I had lost.

Ah well. Hope you're all doing well.

Top Bottom