• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Sorry to hear about your boating accident and the loss of your safe and MY rifle.
    I called for help and was put on hold for so long, I got tired of their, on hold, music
    that I just hung up.

:roflfunny:

"Your call is unimportant to us. Please stay on the line and a representative will hang up on you as soon as possible."

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Sock whore
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Sorry to hear about your boating accident and the loss of your safe and MY rifle.
    I called for help and was put on hold for so long, I got tired of their, on hold, music
    that I just hung up.

:roflfunny:
    The question is, who here knows what rifle this is (make and model), and what features make it unique as well as the year it roughly might have been made? :cool:

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Sock whore
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Son of bishes (seller on Amazon) that sold me this TLR-1 HL sent the wrong color in the right color box! Talk about not getting the right color
    purse when you order it! Actually a little fumed about it, reason right here is why I like to buy from my LGS and support them.

Attachments

• gunz.jpg
      gunz.jpg
      214.7 KB · Views: 43
    Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    "Your call is unimportant to us. Please stay on the line and a representative will hang up on you as soon as possible."
    This was the customer service I got from Cannon recently after the keypad on my safe died. Several calls resulted in a hangup after about 30 minutes each time.

Last edited:

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Sock whore
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    About that lever action, it`s a 1912 .50 express (51/10) 1886 Lever-Action, color case-hardened, Octagonal Barrel, with Buckhorn sights. Talk about a rarity!

No its not in my possesion, it is also out of most peoples price range, and not for sale. The owner has had some absurd offers.

Worth a post as most people would never see one in the wild.

Attachments

• IMG_20231005_001158998.jpg
      IMG_20231005_001158998.jpg
      206.2 KB · Views: 46
    Top Bottom