• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    20230928_151725.jpg

46 tons of road base delivered.
    It didn't go quite as far as estimates, but I got it spread.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Gotta love a (partial) tear of the hamstring. Dropped the moto today on the low side to avoid a low speed collision exiting the parking garage at work.

Luckily there’s only cosmetic damage to the bike and I get to walk funny for a few weeks, which is better than the alternative.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Gotta love a (partial) tear of the hamstring. Dropped the moto today on the low side to avoid a low speed collision exiting the parking garage at work.

Luckily there’s only cosmetic damage to the bike and I get to walk funny for a few weeks, which is better than the alternative.
    Dammit

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.

Good thing it is an electric start!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Dang it!

Prayer sent!

Here? We've had a lot of "tar & chipping"...easy on the tar! (state must have got a BIG kick back from the Feds...they done hundreds of miles of roads...that ain't been touched in 15 yrs or more!)...

Loose gravel every where.

Venison all times of day/night....mild winter last year...lots of extra survivors (plus the way the "weetawdidided" Game Commission has done the "legal venison" & game "mis management" areas...doing it by the county? much too simple)

Trees down on the road...

Blocks of rock the size of a Buick in the lane...

Where I live, there is a large Amish (children of the corn) Community...who love to haul their fishing boats behind their buggy.

We have a lot of "blind bends" and with an on coming Amish feller? (two lane black top) Often get a FACE FULL of MACK truck passing the Amish man.

Can not tell you the average speed of coal bucket (tri axles)/logging truck? Will tell you had one do a GENERAL LEE right THROUGH the 2nd floor of a home up the road from me....

Had another one miss my front porch by 25 feet! I have 300' of frontage and he used all of it......my front porch is 75 feet from the road...

Then of course, you have the meat heads fooling with their phones...

Keep your head on a swivel & the shiny side up!

1695944982782.jpeg

The front of my garage is one hundred feet from the road....

Truck was heading East. Narrowly missed that telephone pole you see at the end of my "far" driveway. (you are facing West in this pic)

Crossed the double yellow. Plowed through the yard you see. Winding up in front of the house.

Late Bride was in the shower. By the time she got out to see what all the clatter was? He was pulling out over the embankment in front of the house. Highway Patrol asked if she got a plate number?

Really? On a coal bucket? See a plate? Let alone a number..

Was working South of Pittsburgh, staying with the in laws.

Neighbor roto tilled the yard for me!

Later, Mark

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Dang it!

Prayer sent!

Here? We've had a lot of "tar & chipping"...easy on the tar! (state must have got a BIG kick back from the Feds...they done hundreds of miles of roads...that ain't been touched in 15 yrs or more!)...

Loose gravel every where.

Venison all times of day/night....mild winter last year...lots of extra survivors (plus the way the "weetawdidided" Game Commission has done the "legal venison" & game "mis management" areas...doing it by the county? much too simple)

Trees down on the road...

Blocks of rock the size of a Buick in the lane...

Where I live, there is a large Amish (children of the corn) Community...who love to haul their fishing boats behind their buggy.

We have a lot of "blind bends" and with an on coming Amish feller? (two lane black top) Often get a FACE FULL of MACK truck passing the Amish man.

Can not tell you the average speed of coal bucket (tri axles)/logging truck? Will tell you had one do a GENERAL LEE right THROUGH the 2nd floor of a home up the road from me....

Had another one miss my front porch by 25 feet! I have 300' of frontage and he used all of it......my front porch is 75 feet from the road...

Then of course, you have the meat heads fooling with their phones...

Keep your head on a swivel & the shiny side up!

View attachment 408111

The front of my garage is one hundred feet from the road....

Truck was heading East. Narrowly missed that telephone pole you see at the end of my "far" driveway. (you are facing West in this pic)

Crossed the double yellow. Plowed through the yard you see. Winding up in front of the house.

Late Bride was in the shower. By the time she got out to see what all the clatter was? He was pulling out over the embankment in front of the house. Highway Patrol asked if she got a plate number?

Really? On a coal bucket? See a plate? Let alone a number..

Was working South of Pittsburgh, staying with the in laws.

Neighbor roto tilled the yard for me!

Later, Mark

We could see the road and yard better if you had that red Moped out of the way. :banana:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Ohhhh come on now pops. I have to ease her into the tgt family.

Your correct about the easing her into our family.

Just wanted to get a peek at her. Can't blame an old man for that....:cool:

I hope she will be at our @Axxe55 shoot in a couple of weeks.

Tell her your TGT family said HELLO.

Top Bottom