• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Witnessed a Karen at heb in the checkout line. Felt bad for the kid, it was no big deal accidentally rung up part of someone else’s item. She said something like he’s dumb and can’t multitask blah blah blah crap. He erased the ring up, right before she laid into him and then the gal in front of me was defending him and Karen got in to it with her. Great example she set for her own son too.

Karen moved on, I told the kid: mistakes happen don’t let it bother him. He said it didn’t bother him, but it took him off guard.

Granted had it been me, I would have said something right back as I don’t let people talk to me like that, and I don’t have to put up with that. Again just me as that’s how I was raised.

Anyways where’s the rain?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

1693191129093.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If it doesn't rain all over Texas real soon, we might need to find us another Indian tribe with a better
    rain dancer.

ETA...no offence to @candcallen. I know he does his best.
    Them there are actual Navajo rain dancers from the 4 corners region. As far as my research lead me to discern. All legitimate no appropriation. Used with deepest respect for the culture and dance.

They be the best around its just a tough summer.

Cheer up. Farmers almanac says colder and wetter than normal winter. Full lakes and rivers by spring. The triple dip la Nina has been hell.

Top Bottom