• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Had a few fires here recently. Grass fires out in the country.

I must say they're doing a great job of squashing them quickly. I think every fire is five alarms. Local areas gather together and get on it including more trucks that I usually ever see and multiple planes.

Thankful for what they do. I think the whole state is a tinder box right now. Could get bad very quickly if they weren't doing what they do.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Would it be weird for me, a man to buy tampons?

I (21M) have recently had a few situations where some of my female friends have had the need for tampons and had none at their disposal. I no longer have a bloody dick, but in these situations they were separate friends but both in my car and I felt bad for not being able to help. I am at the local Walmart now and wondering if it would be weird for me to buy tampons to keep in my car just as an emergency thing for other people.

My immediate thought was no that would be weird, then I began to reason that it would probably be much more helpful than weird and I’m always looking to be of help to anyone especially my friends. NOW however I’m having doubts when it comes to how it could be weird even in the situation, offering: “I have a tampon.” And if someone were to see them in my glove compartment or wherever I would have to explain the whole dilemma. Let me know I’d love to hear your opinions.

A few specific questions I have for the women: Would you be weirded out if you asked the women around you for a tampon and a guy offered one? Would it be weird to open a male friends glove compartment and see tampons? Is it worth the questioning and explaining to have a tampon? What do I tell my mom?

All comments help thanks!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Would it be weird for me, a man to buy tampons?

I (21M) have recently had a few situations where some of my female friends have had the need for tampons and had none at their disposal. I no longer have a bloody dick, but in these situations they were separate friends but both in my car and I felt bad for not being able to help. I am at the local Walmart now and wondering if it would be weird for me to buy tampons to keep in my car just as an emergency thing for other people.

My immediate thought was no that would be weird, then I began to reason that it would probably be much more helpful than weird and I’m always looking to be of help to anyone especially my friends. NOW however I’m having doubts when it comes to how it could be weird even in the situation, offering: “I have a tampon.” And if someone were to see them in my glove compartment or wherever I would have to explain the whole dilemma. Let me know I’d love to hear your opinions.

A few specific questions I have for the women: Would you be weirded out if you asked the women around you for a tampon and a guy offered one? Would it be weird to open a male friends glove compartment and see tampons? Is it worth the questioning and explaining to have a tampon? What do I tell my mom?

All comments help thanks!

I've bought them for the wife years ago and it's no big deal, unless YOU make it a big deal.
    It isn't weird unless you make it weird.

Just go to the store and buy them. If anyone gives you a hard time or ask if their for you,
    just tell them nope, their for my girl friend, current punch, etc,etc. Then pay for them and
    leave the store. You really don't need to answer any questions about why your buying them.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Years ago I saw Jeff Foxworthy (I think ?) Talk about that, it was pretty funny he's at the check out and a guy see's him with a box of Tampax and is smirking Jeff said I noticed he had a girlie mag and a six pack, and said I'm going home to my wife...... what are you going home to???

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom