• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I only visited. I was outside of Pine Bluff, Arkansas on a tree rat hunt when I first saw Ella. I came upon a grove of old blackjack trees in an old river bottom and saw this naked gal climbing out of a treehouse. She walked over to a mud hole and covered her body with mud, the started doing the Watusi to the song of a nearby mockingbird. The only girl I ever knew who could eat beans through a picket fence. I danced with her for awhile. After a day of frollocking in the sun and mud, Ella traded me her cookin toilet for 3 dead tree rats.
    View attachment 401550
    Chelsea Clinton's sister?

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Thanks to all for support. Surgery went without a hitch. Actual time in surgery was only 45 minutes! Home now and the recovery process begins. I'll be a nurse maid for at least 5 days then just a nurse. No range days in the foreseeable future.
    That's fantastic news! They sure do have that procedure down pat. Prayers for a fast, complete recovery.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Try this site. Not sure that the knuckle draggers that we are on this site know much about the topic

That'll do me. Thanks :)

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    It's so cool inside, I decided on a healthy BLT for my pre-nap afternoon snack. Bacon contains some essential micronutrients, including potassium, which supports bone health, heart health, muscle strength and prevents high blood pressure. I may have two.

IMG_5207.jpeg

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    Well, my AC decided to bite the dust tonight....and though it is just 86° and 55% humidity outside, it is 88° inside... I am not paying for after-hours service... dammit! Problem is, I have to go into Columbia tomorrow to get labs done, so I can't be here. Will have to wait till Monday, IF he can do it then...
    (at least the high today was just 90° here... thank God for the little things)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Well, my AC decided to bite the dust tonight....and though it is just 86° and 55% humidity outside, it is 88° inside... I am not paying for after-hours service... dammit! Problem is, I have to go into Columbia tomorrow to get labs done, so I can't be here. Will have to wait till Monday, IF he can do it then...
    (at least the high today was just 90° here... thank God for the little things)
    Dang it all.....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Mid 60's here.

Had 3" of rain since Saturday....More on the way

If yinz look at a weather map? You will see Eastern Ohio/Western Pa is all bright orange & yeller....

Should get here in an hour or so...

Did a weather report in High School...

Every Gallon of water that goes down the Ohio/Mississippi Rivers? Makes FOUR TRIPS! (evaporates, heads back upstream, rains heads back down....)

With this storm? The Ohio River Valley/Allegheny River will contribute....(as a storm travels upstream from Cairo, Ill....the River feeds it..this time of year)

Top Bottom