• msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1692187634101.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Oh Shit! About to fall asleep and realized I left the soaker hoses on all night on both sides of the house. Had to run out and turn them off. Now I gotta water the back yard. This time of year I keep the grass out to about 10 feet green for the foundation settling. As long as the grass next to the house is green the ground is moist enough not to shrink up.

Hopefully this return to hells waiting room is not lasting too long. I guess I'm spoiled cause in AZ we don't really have seasons south of the rim. Here we have actual seasons and more than 6 inches of rain a year. It's nice. Besides, everytime I go home I can't for the life of me understand why I stayed for almost 50 years. The liberal cancer is eating away at the cities and the population in the not shithole cities isn't enough to compensate. I should have left when Janet Napolitano won the Gov seat.

Reminds me of Tanya Tuckers song Texas being as close to heaven as I've been. Paraphrased ofcourse.

Why would anyone move to CA or CO? It's like volunteering to get neutered and live in a female camp cause they have pretty pictures on the walls of your cell.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    @deemus

That's a possibility but moreso I couldn't sleep. Logged off before I got into more trouble and didn't lay down til 0400. :(

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    @deemus

That's a possibility but moreso I couldn't sleep. Logged off before I got into more trouble and didn't lay down til 0400. :(
    A friend told me so I would not know but; don't take a sleep aid, let's say zolpidem, then simi wake up and log on your computer. You may become the topic of ridicule or get offers to an all inclusive trip to the looney bin. Just saying it could/may happen.

Top Bottom