• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    We'll see; a quick perusal of Autotrader indicates I'd likely end up in base 2-door Tacoma at the prices clean used trucks still command today.

That was one of my initial thoughts, too, but not enough time had passed between the time we parked and the time SAPD responded.

King Ranch with FX4 and the V8; the front pax seat and console are bitch to get out, but the rear bench folds up so I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. With the sheer number of Mexican state license plates up here for tax free back to school sales weekend, that's what I fear, too.

The Rim at La Canterra; I-10 & 1604. Knob Creek 9 year old; more to remind me of the good things that forget the bad.

Wife's more upset than I am; she's feeling pretty vulnerable. Me, the truck was just another tool. A nice one, something I'd spent my entire adult life working towards. I spent close to six months searching for the exact specs at a great price with low miles on and has done everything I've asked it to do from being a comfortable ride to hauling 8,000lbs to the beach and back, to dead reliability. Next weekend I was scheduled to replace the radiator hoses and flush the coolant, next month was a full drive train service and both were ahead of the recommended intervals because I fully expected to keep this thing for another decade or so.

We had been considering upgrading my wife's ride; she needs it more than I do. I'll likely just ride the motorcycle until we get her a newer vehicle and I can save for my next vehicle since we don't do debt.
    That blows

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Wife said the drier wasn't getting hot. That's code for, "Please fix the drier."

fa0e1286fce1c8c4be7b98209ab5828d.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom