• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Student won’t stop FARTING and I don’t know what to do.

I'm a relatively fresh graduate teacher doing my third term ever (primary). I have a pretty good relationship with most of my students but there's one in particular who keeps doing the wettest, slimiest, most foul sounding and smelling farts at least once every half hour in my class. He thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever. I hear him splurting at least ten times a day. His farts smell like literal butthole grease, and it has gone from other kids finding it funny to moving away from him. His chair smells like a toilet that no amount of Glen20 will remedy. The worst thing is, my nostrils have somehow become to used to the smell that l'm anosmic to my classroom totally smelling like fresh turds. Other teachers have commented on the smell of my room but nobody seems to have a solution for this child who is constantly gurgling and splurting.
    I've monitored what he eats and it's a lot of yoghurt and dairy and cream-based dishes. The only fruit he eats is in the form of spreads and pastes. I've brought the issue up with his father but the dad seems to smirk and find it funny as well, which leaves me wondering if this behaviour goes on at home carried through generations. My principal has said I should be dealing with this issue without the need of bringing parents into it. I've told the kid to stop splurting but he keeps doing it and finds it funny. I'm at the end of my tether at the moment, thinking about taking a long break to reassess my career all because of some kid doing wet farts.
    Any advice would be monumental.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Student won’t stop FARTING and I don’t know what to do.

I'm a relatively fresh graduate teacher doing my third term ever (primary). I have a pretty good relationship with most of my students but there's one in particular who keeps doing the wettest, slimiest, most foul sounding and smelling farts at least once every half hour in my class. He thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever. I hear him splurting at least ten times a day. His farts smell like literal butthole grease, and it has gone from other kids finding it funny to moving away from him. His chair smells like a toilet that no amount of Glen20 will remedy. The worst thing is, my nostrils have somehow become to used to the smell that l'm anosmic to my classroom totally smelling like fresh turds. Other teachers have commented on the smell of my room but nobody seems to have a solution for this child who is constantly gurgling and splurting.
    I've monitored what he eats and it's a lot of yoghurt and dairy and cream-based dishes. The only fruit he eats is in the form of spreads and pastes. I've brought the issue up with his father but the dad seems to smirk and find it funny as well, which leaves me wondering if this behaviour goes on at home carried through generations. My principal has said I should be dealing with this issue without the need of bringing parents into it. I've told the kid to stop splurting but he keeps doing it and finds it funny. I'm at the end of my tether at the moment, thinking about taking a long break to reassess my career all because of some kid doing wet farts.
    Any advice would be monumental.
    Happy my classes are mostly in the lab. Plus, there are constant fires burning off any obnoxious gases.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    tumblr_mt3lamXLWD1sfhnnmo1_1280.gif

Top Bottom