• ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    HOME DEPOT SCAM - BE CAREFUL

So a "heads up" for you regular Home Depot customers, over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping, simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naïve enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. they both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.
    You agree and they get in the back seat, On the way they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen on the March of 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 23rd, and twice just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as i can buy some more wallets.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I have not used it, until that last pasta crap. What is wrong with that boy?
    Blank Mind Syndrome
    When a person has never experienced an original thought. There is a rare condition in which people claim to experience no thoughts or have no inner monologue. This could be a symptom of trauma, depersonalization, or other dissociative disorders.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Blank Mind Syndrome
    When a person has never experienced an original thought. There is a rare condition in which people claim to experience no thoughts or have no inner monologue. This could be a symptom of trauma, depersonalization, or other dissociative disorders.
    You a psychologist now?

Top Bottom