• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Well I went ahead and tackled the way back. All this wind day in and out, busted a big oak limb and grape vines landing on top of the chicken wire i had on top to guard against birds in the garden pen. Since it was rusted and old I just cut it all out. Had some cutsue growing on top.. anyways got it all out of there. What a tangled mess!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Speaking of pronouns, I heard this story on the way home from work Friday. I am guessing that many of you have seen it, but I did not see a thread, so I did not start one.

This stupidity needs to stop. Immediately.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Speaking of pronouns, I heard this story on the way home from work Friday. I am guessing that many of you have seen it, but I did not see a thread, so I did not start one.

This stupidity needs to sop. Immediately.
    What a bunch of bullshit.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We got a jury summons in the mail this week for the previous owner. He died in 2009. I guess he has been voting democrat for the last 13 years in Harris County.
    They use drivers license and ID card rolls now too but still, that guy could easily vote.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Second led bulb has burned out on me in the past 2 weeks. Different fixtures but, I thought led bulbs lasted longer? Changed bulbs about 2 years ago. It’s not like I’m home most of the week that they’re on.

Another scam?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'm watching NHRA 4-wide Nationals and they are running only 1/8th mile. When & why did that start?

Have you bought gas lately?

Not alcohol or nitro but then again it takes gas or diesel to get everyone to the events so your point is not lost. I searched the NHRA site, even downloaded one (there are several) 2022 rules and the only reference to an 1/8th mile track involved the Jr dragster division. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, so help me God!

4 wide racing - I just recently started seeing it regularly on TV. Excluding Juniors, I have these questions.

1. Why only 1/8th mile?
    2. Are all 4W classes 1/8th?
    3. Is paired racing on it's way out?
    4. Is all electric racing coming? Date?
    5. Is IC vs EV a possibility?

Thanks, Coiled

I sent the NHRA that email @2weeks ago and they haven't replied, which one of us gonna go kick their ass?
    I nominate you.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    757831.jpg

1/4oz #9, how will this do against an adult 'coon at 12' or less?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm watching NHRA 4-wide Nationals and they are running only 1/8th mile. When & why did that start?

Motors are built for a 1/4 mile runs. Running 4-wide goes through the service interval 2x as fast. 1/8mi runs are less abusive on the motors.

I don’t like it though. Too many folks trading the 1/4mi for high hp 1/8ths.

Top Bottom