• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Morning.....dusting all this Monday off of me.....

Sounds about right for Navarro County......Minimum Effort!
    I don’t get it. Any other agencies I talk with are on point.
    Howdy everyone.

Frustrating. I thought you mentioned talking to the Rangers about these outstanding public servants. If the subject really does have felony warrants, the Marshall’s always have a hard on for fugitive recovery. You can call the Joint East Texas Fugitive Task Force at (903) 939-5600.
    My communication with dps, Ellis, ennis pd, have been more about being the squeaky wheel and asking questions about red flags and generating awareness if the guy attempts to move around.

In my opinion it’s a delicate matter. I want to ask why something was done not go off and go straight to accusing. Do I want to verbally lay into them? Yes. Will it solve anything? No. My best plan of attack is to keep recording everything. From drug activity to inactivity/goof ups with le. It’s a thin line. They are the professionals and I’m a civilian that will not use my washed up wasted potential in Las Vegas metropolitan to tell them how to do they’re job.

It struck me as common sense to ask them to contact me first before knocking on the neighbors door. They don’t have a search warrant. I wanted to provide evidence to help aid them in getting one. So what do they do? They show up, get lied to, search only two buildings the home owners allowed, leave empty handed, and the home owners are heard laughing as they drive away.

I called the Sargent who responded after. We talked and after reviewing the dispatching record goes: oh...you did request for me to contact you first...

From there he was apologetic and I just moved on with it.

To make matters more awesome today I have to look for a job. I got screwed over and let go. Eh, I have to blame myself too. I was more than likely caught looking for a job and doing an interview on my lunch time. They laid me off, paid me for this week and let me cash out pto. Still, I asked em: why not ask why someone isn’t happy and coach? Why not change it?

I wasn’t argumentative. It’s a blessing. That company is filled with people who will throw others under the bus to improve job security then bs with each other like buds. Leading the way is an owner who’s unprofessional. My manager who talked with me about very private things like us being on the chopping block and him not being happy with not making enough money, now has more room to ask for more.

The writing was on the wall. I wanted out within my first few months. But I stuck it out for over a year. Plus the environment encourages lazy behavior. I got sucked into it and let my guard down. I miss supervising anyway. I miss helping people improve. Reminds me of a saying: “whatever happens happens for good”. Or so I like to think.
    Guns International

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Say a prayer for the Davis family; I haven't kept in touch with them too much but my mom has. She called to inform that their 24 yr old son got into an argument with their 26 yr old daughter Monday night. He shot the daughter in the head and she died on the way to the hospital. I knew both the kids and always felt something wasn't right with that family but couldn't prove anything.....

A321F362-8F52-487C-8B4B-8C2326F60A09.gif

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Say a prayer for the Davis family; I haven't kept in touch with them too much but my mom has. She called to inform that their 24 yr old son got into an argument with their 26 yr old daughter Monday night. He shot the daughter in the head and she died on the way to the hospital. I knew both the kids and always felt something wasn't right with that family but couldn't prove anything.....
    Missed this post. Gosh dang it. I’m sorry for the loss. People are insane.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Prayer sent for the DAVIS FAMILY...

Gut wrenching...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    This was "Miss Special". She was Harley's littermate.

Miss Special was the Red Head's first champion.

Sadly, she lost one of her eyes to a BLAME WASP STING!

She lived until January of '20. Just shy of her tenth Birthday...

She could not fight, to save her life...but...........she would fight with any dog, person or ...you name it...at the drop of a hat! :green:

Attachments

• Special modeling.JPG
      Special modeling.JPG
      64.7 KB · Views: 43
    • Miss Special mugging.JPG
      Miss Special mugging.JPG
      45 KB · Views: 41

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    How about the weird question of the day . . .

Anyone know where to get a 20, or preferably 30' extension hose for a shop vac at @ $1/ft instead of the ridiculous prices I've seen?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Top Bottom