Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Sunday Sunday Sunday.

Football
    Nascar
    And baseball I think if your into that kinda thing.

Many of us are no longer into football thanks to a bunch of kneeling in support of criminals.

The Dodgers and Braves play today, but I lost my passion for baseball last year when I saw games canceled in support of BLM.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Night shift has been slacking lately.

Still.....

75 days till new years.
    82 days till the 10 year anniversary of thread.
    3967 posts till 250000 in the thread.
    Need 49 posts a day to get there on time. The ten year anniversary.
    We have been averaging 100 a day.
    If we keep up that avarage we should get there in 40 days or about Thanksgiving.

The night shift has been known to post 85 posts in a couple hours, lol. There are several most VALUABLE whores who haunt the nights. Or they did. Lol

So do we start a pool on what day and time we hit one quarter million posts? Is that even fair since you can effect the outcome, somewhat?

What shall the prize be? How about a prize pack of donated gun stuff? I can donate a kydex paddle holster for a Glock 19 and some springs for 33rd korean Glock 9mm mags.

If we do this folks donating stuff would be responsible for shipping it out, I guess.

So yes or no? Interested in a Pool? If yes I'll get permission from the mods first.
    Give a prize to the person that gets the 250k post.

I remember the 100k post. There was a handful of us trying for it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yesterday I was riding FM980 at Harmon Creek when an Eagle took off from the tall grass in the right median and landed <150' from the road. I slammed on the brakes stopping precariously just o/s the lane where there is no shoulder and the slope down to the right was dangerously close to 0 footing. I snapped a pic and he flew off, then I discovered my bike would barely move. :mad: Long, tedious, and rather dangerous fix later, for some reason my brake pedal was stuck down and raising it up solved the problem.

I doubled back and he was in the tree again so I doubled back again to be on the right side of the road and when I came to stop, still in a precarious position, there were 2 Eagles in the tree mere seconds before I snapped the below. My best guess is they are a mating pair which would be awesome! Several weeks ago in the same area I saw an Eagle take flight from the dead center of the road, I had never seen that before.

20211016_184455.jpg

Last edited:

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Morning all.
    In Austin for a family wedding.
    Really unsettling being in Austin for me. Reminds me so much of California. The way people look, how they interact with each other…just bizarre.
    They more times I visit Austin, the more I really dislike it…especially the people perpetuating it.
    Privileged old white man rant over…
    Hope y’all have a great tail end of the weekend.
    Mike

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Heh. I turned to the smart TV to watch this one. I had a hunch that YouTube had censored it already. Surprised to find that their search turned up a whole host of "Let's Go Brandon" options. This one is rap; not my favorite genre, but the guy did a nice job with it. Some of the live quotes are now hilarious.

Anyway, thanks.

Top Bottom