• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Most of those smaller riders have about a 30" deck on them so they can fit through most standard walk-through fence gates. Perfect for people with smaller yards.
    1632621356929.png
    ARJ Defense ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Looking forward to next year I was talking the wife into a forest gump mower or more likely self propelled I can just walk behind.

This time last year I had just had my 3rd surgery in 3 years, 12 or 13 since 92, and was walking with a walker. So, while I can still do less than I could when I quit working a couple decades back, I can walk a mile with appropriate amounts of pain meds and I have mowed my own yard for a whole summer for the first time in 20 years. Without the extra meds I'm not sure I could walk so far. I walk the grocery store and short trips to the mall cause as bad as it hurts it hurts more to sit in a scooter. I still have my scooter for all day trips places but havnt used it. I even went to the dallas gun show last spring but needed a driver to get home cause I took too much medication lol. It was a small show first time out after pandemic.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Afternoon earthlings!

Just wrapped up a day of softball. My youngest got her first RBI today. She’s on cloud 9.

Now it’s time to prepare for grilling wings and mixing margaritas for an afternoon pool party.

Life is pretty good.
    Congrats to lil SQL!

My youngest played for several years and did very well behind the plate. She tried pitching and def stung my hand more than a few times during practice but game time consistency was lacking.

After watching baby sis play, my oldest tried it for one season and didn't care for it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Looking forward to next year I was talking the wife into a forest gump mower or more likely self propelled I can just walk behind.

This time last year I had just had my 3rd surgery in 3 years, 12 or 13 since 92, and was walking with a walker. So, while I can still do less than I could when I quit working a couple decades back, I can walk a mile with appropriate amounts of pain meds and I have mowed my own yard for a whole summer for the first time in 20 years. Without the extra meds I'm not sure I could walk so far. I walk the grocery store and short trips to the mall cause as bad as it hurts it hurts more to sit in a scooter. I still have my scooter for all day trips places but havnt used it. I even went to the dallas gun show last spring but needed a driver to get home cause I took too much medication lol. It was a small show first time out after pandemic.
    Get the rider. It will be much better on your back and not tire you out as fast. Even the self propelled push mower will tire you out.

With the rider, once finished mowing, just drive it into the garage, get off it, walk into the house and lay down on the couch!

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If I get one I'm naming it Forrest so if it ever breaks down the neighbors wont hear all the f bombs only run Forrest run over and over and over till it runs.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We will probably be over 242800 posts by 0001 hrs monday morning. 500 bonus posts for the week meaning we nearly had 2 weeks worth of posts in one week.

The 250000 post goal should be no problem.

Top Bottom