• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Good morning ya'll! I hope everyone is enjoying the rain..... So I woke up to this today, my senior cat who has been blind since he was a couple of days old killed him last night. At first I didn't see it because it was among his cat food toys, honestly I was frustrated because for about thirty minutes last night he was crying. Now I know he was just trying to let me know what he did. I'm very proud of my little old man, he's never killed an animal before. My husband said he has proved his worth now.... lol
    20210429_052717[1].jpg

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Good morning ya'll! I hope everyone is enjoying the rain..... So I woke up to this today, my senior cat who has been blind since he was a couple of days old killed him last night. At first I didn't see it because it was among his cat food toys, honestly I was frustrated because for about thirty minutes last night he was crying. Now I know he was just trying to let me know what he did. I'm very proud of my little old man, he's never killed an animal before. My husband said he has proved his worth now.... lolView attachment 254094
    Sounds like you have a real mouser, there.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom