• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Had to venture over to San Marcos over the weekend and noticed a number of shops posted 30.06 only.

Has anyone else noticed a trend like this?
    None that I've noticed out here near Ft. Worth. Was being a good neighbor last night and drove my neighbor to the ER (she tripped, fell, and fractured her foot). Saw my first ever 30.06 posting on the doors of the ER. Thankfully I didn't have to go inside. Outside of that, I've never seen a single one.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    None that I've noticed out here near Ft. Worth. Was being a good neighbor last night and drove my neighbor to the ER (she tripped, fell, and fractured her foot). Saw my first ever 30.06 posting on the doors of the ER. Thankfully I didn't have to go inside. Outside of that, I've never seen a single one.
    b) A hospital licensed under Chapter 241, Health and Safety Code, or a nursing home licensed under Chapter 242, Health and Safety Code, shall prominently display at each entrance to the hospital or nursing home, as appropriate, a sign that complies with the requirements of Subsection (c) other than the requirement that the sign include on its face the number "51".
    (c) The sign required under Subsections (a) and (b) must give notice in both English and Spanish that it is unlawful for a person licensed under this subchapter to carry a handgun on the premises.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    4055ff63518f65e3235f740bbabe07a7.jpg

Top Bottom