1601642324919.png

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Morning earthlings. My working Friday. This sucks.
    My working Friday too sucks more than usual. I work with a bunch of Canadians and they showed me their true colors of hatred this morning nearly celebrating the POTUS/FLOTUS' positive covid tests. I'm beside myself and as a leader in the organization, I'm the one who has to tread carefully. Ugh!!!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My working Friday too sucks more than usual. I work with a bunch of Canadians and they showed me their true colors of hatred this morning nearly celebrating the POTUS/FLOTUS' positive covid tests. I'm beside myself and as a leader in the organization, I'm the one who has to tread carefully. Ugh!!!

Interesting leadership challenge. Right to work laws are a wonderful thing until they aren’t.

I guess you could remind them they’re still being paid in Trump dollars that’re worth about 30% more than Loonies.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Interesting leadership challenge. Right to work laws are a wonderful thing until they aren’t.

I guess you could remind them they’re still being paid in Trump dollars that’re worth about 30% more than Loonies.
    I win over them by default because I am from the greatest country ever to exist: Texas! Icing on that slice is that I get paid in U.S. dollars, including the 3.5 years I lived up there where my employer is headquartered. They are indeed a bunch of loonies led by a bunch of toonies!

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

They have Justin "Blackface" Trudeau so why would they be celebrating.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Well since they are from up north of the border, hopefully none have become citizens. That way they no can vote. Also remind them that beer is cheaper here.
    They are too afraid of our freedom to even try becoming citizens.

Beer here is not only cheaper but better. They have some decent breweries but by and large, they drink buttweiser and Keith's.. meh

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    They have Justin "Blackface" Trudeau so why would they be celebrating.
    Exactly! He did the India version too; one of my direct reports, being an immigrant to Canada from India, apparently is fine applying double standards.

All of our video calls are done using MS Teams and I proudly use the Texas flag as my background.

Top Bottom