• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Paycheck Protection. Do and say the right things and the gravy train of Hollywood is safe.
    Yeah, I get that but . . .

Why would you need to apologize for having a wedding at a venue? Stupid...
    Especially if, and this is just an assumption, you offer it up when the butt hurt peeps aren't demanding it.

I stand behind my previous name calling :green:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    picked this beauty up this afternoon ...
    An 08 mule 3010 4x4 crew with 760hrs

20200804_192613.jpg

Attachments

• 20200804_192613.jpg
      20200804_192613.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 795

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    You gonna have to sell to pay the ticket?
    Lawdy I 'pologize fer dat der, I'm ashamed :(

Looks to be in pretty dang good condition.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    You gonna have to sell to pay the ticket?
    Lawdy I 'pologize fer dat der, I'm ashamed :(

Looks to be in pretty dang good condition.

Yes sir seems good, supposedly it was an old couple that had it on their 12 acres. They used it to mainly pick up mail & drop trash off at the road.
    It does need the front end looked at. It seems a little sloppy & the front tires are worn on the outsides.

I think i got a pretty good deal on it for $6300...was asking $6500. Ive been seeing crew 4x4s going for $8-12k. He had a few guys lined up after me so figured id jump on it. Ive missed a few good deals on single seats for $4500. Glad i waited i little longer & was able to find a crew 4x4.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A good morning to all you Texans and to the rest of you earthlings, hope you all have an excellent day. Here I sit at my laptop unable to sleep because I took a Tramadol for some pretty bad pain. Did it work? Yeah, it worked pretty good tonight for the pain, there is virtually zero pain now. That is unless I stay too long in one position and have pressure on either hip or my lower back for too long. The Tramadol, although I take them infrequently and only for pretty bad pain, usually works best when I combine it with an Alleve or two but tonight I took just one of the Tramadol without the Alleve. Since my back and hips started to hurt after a couple of drinky-poos earlier tonight, I would only chance taking one for the pain, after having imbibed the booze.

Anyway, I am feeling much better pain-wise but am unable to sleep. As it is, almost every time I take Tramadol I cannot sleep (an opioid pain killer - go figure that for keeping you awake). What is not too bad about that is, that the relatively few times I have taken it, I usually feel pretty good throughout most of the next day as far as being rested and having my energy restored as if I had a great night's sleep goes. I do not know how or why that turns out like that.

Funny thing is, many days when I do not have insomnia and I actually get several hours sleep the night before (albeit disrupted by two or three trips to the bathroom to pee each night) I have been waking feeling fatigued, then feel better after awhile, and then suffer from fatigue a couple to few more times each day after that first feeling of it upon waking. That is sometimes to the point of nodding out. Whatever - I feel good just now, because the pain is gone, even though I cannot sleep. So, while feeling good, allow me to once again say: A good morning to all you Texans and to the rest of you earthlings, hope you all have an excellent day.

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    A good morning to all you Texans and to the rest of you earthlings, hope you all have an excellent day. Here I sit at my laptop unable to sleep because I took a Tramadol for some pretty bad pain. Did it work? Yeah, it worked pretty good tonight for the pain, there is virtually zero pain now. That is unless I stay too long in one position and have pressure on either hip or my lower back for too long. The Tramadol, although I take them infrequently and only for pretty bad pain, usually works best when I combine it with an Alleve or two but tonight I took just one of the Tramadol without the Alleve. Since my back and hips started to hurt after a couple of drinky-poos earlier tonight, I would only chance taking one for the pain, after having imbibed the booze.

Anyway, I am feeling much better pain-wise but am unable to sleep. As it is, almost every time I take Tramadol I cannot sleep (an opioid pain killer - go figure that for keeping you awake). What is not too bad about that is, that the relatively few times I have taken it, I usually feel pretty good throughout most of the next day as far as being rested and having my energy restored as if I had a great night's sleep goes. I do not know how or why that turns out like that.

Funny thing is, many days when I do not have insomnia and I actually get several hours sleep the night before (albeit disrupted by two or three trips to the bathroom to pee each night) I have been waking feeling fatigued, then feel better after awhile, and then suffer from fatigue a couple to few more times each day after that first feeling of it upon waking. That is sometimes to the point of nodding out. Whatever - I feel good just now, because the pain is gone, even though I cannot sleep. So, while feeling good, allow me to once again say: A good morning to all you Texans and to the rest of you earthlings, hope you all have an excellent day.
    FYI - Aleve isn't sedating so taking it with alcohol isn't an overdose concern.

There are a significant number of people who have a paradoxical reaction to opioids that causes insomnia. Tramadol initially wasn't considered an opioid because of differences in how it works but is now widely classified as an opioid.

Top Bottom