• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have to commend the Laredo police department for bringing in these fugitives from justice. Just think of it, rogue hairstylists running in our streets! I hope the informants got paid well, not to mention the man hours they must have had to spend bringing these two to justice, and hope this sends out a message to any who feel the need to dabble in styling hair:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ting-offering-beauty-salon-services-home.html

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have to commend the Laredo police department for bringing in these fugitives from justice. Just think of it, rogue hairstylists running in our streets! I hope the informants got paid well, not to mention the man hours they must have had to spend bringing these two to justice, and hope this sends out a message to any who feel the need to dabble in styling hair:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ting-offering-beauty-salon-services-home.html

Exactly. Drug dealers and rapists are probably considered "essential services" and therefor, protected!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    If you are easily offended, do not read the remainder of this post.

Frack AFTERNOONS, Frack THE POSTAL SERVICE AND F U C K THE IRS but MOST OF ALL F.U.C.K. THE CPA WHO DID MY TAXES! I received my tax refund check today. Did you catch that; I mean who the **** receives a refund check. My arsehat CPA did not file my taxes for direct deposit for some unknown reason so they sent me a check! The check was torn, the top right corner (as you look at it) was torn off. I taped it back on, it was in the torn envelope. What do you think my bank will say - frack you arsehat we do not accept it! Or will they say - **** you arsehat - we accepted it but the IRS would not accept it because it was mutilated and thus we are charging you a huge fee for a check you deposited but that bounced! Maybe I am worried about nothing but I have had this happen before with a refund check and my bank tried to charge me a big fee because it bounced - due to it having been torn just like this one! It was made good in the long run and I did not have to pay the fee but what a pain in the ass was it to get corrected. And today, I called the IRS and the recording said they have a very limited staff due to COVID-19. My luck would be nonexistent on most days except for bad luck!

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    If you are easily offended, do not read the remainder of this post.

Frack AFTERNOONS, Frack THE POSTAL SERVICE AND F U C K THE IRS but MOST OF ALL F.U.C.K. THE CPA WHO DID MY TAXES! I received my tax refund check today. Did you catch that; I mean who the **** receives a refund check. My arsehat CPA did not file my taxes for direct deposit for some unknown reason so they sent me a check! The check was torn, the top right corner (as you look at it) was torn off. I taped it back on, it was in the torn envelope. What do you think my bank will say - frack you arsehat we do not accept it! Or will they say - **** you arsehat - we accepted it but the IRS would not accept it because it was mutilated and thus we are charging you a huge fee for a check you deposited but that bounced! Maybe I am worried about nothing but I have had this happen before with a refund check and my bank tried to charge me a big fee because it bounced - due to it having been torn just like this one! It was made good in the long run and I did not have to pay the fee but what a pain in the ass was it to get corrected. And today, I called the IRS and the recording said they have a very limited staff due to COVID-19. My luck would be nonexistent on most days except for bad luck!

I can comiserate. I hate the IRS and the CPA that got me in dutch with them. Bank hasn't pissed me off recently though.

Oh and another CPA that overlooked one of my W2s and cost me $900! Bastages!

Top Bottom