• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Good mornin'.

Time to go renew my driver's license. I went last week on my birthday and was turned away because now I need a copy of my birth certificate.

All the old, gray people were turned away to have to go home and get their birth certificates. All the people old enough to have gotten their original driver's licenses before they started making photocopies to keep on file.

Wish me luck that they don't find some other document I need to obtain.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good mornin'.

Time to go renew my driver's license. I went last week on my birthday and was turned away because now I need a copy of my birth certificate.

All the old, gray people were turned away to have to go home and get their birth certificates. All the people old enough to have gotten their original driver's licenses before they started making photocopies to keep on file.

Yup. BC or passport.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Good mornin'.

Take your SS card. They kept adding docs every time we visited (we had out of state licenses). It took FOUR trips to get ours. And we almost got shot down because my wife didn't have her SS card. But had a tax doc with her number.

Sheesh.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Good mornin'.

Same thing happened to me. I think we had a thread about that not long ago. Sorry you missed it.

BTW, it needs to be a certified copy, not that cute little thing with your foot prints on it that the hospital furnishes.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Morning

Linda had a concert up here in Hot Springs this last weekend.

Dust just settled from three houses full of cats to herd (well, musicians, but little noticeable difference in the handling and feeding).

Important thing: just this last hour, ALL GONE!!!

And, on the topic of the day ... you best get your papers in order, Citizen!

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Morning

Linda had a concert up here in Hot Springs this last weekend.

Dust just settled from three houses full of cats to herd (well, musicians, but little noticeable difference in the handling and feeding).

Important thing: just this last hour, ALL GONE!!!

And, topic of the day ... you best get your papers in order, Citizen!
    a1a751c79ed60dff350f29c214d86c44.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Attachments

• a1a751c79ed60dff350f29c214d86c44.jpg
      a1a751c79ed60dff350f29c214d86c44.jpg
      48.1 KB · Views: 273
    Top Bottom