upload_2019-10-21_7-47-16.png
      175.7 KB · Views: 414

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Heck of a lot of thunder and lightning last night. Power went off a couple times but not long enough to fire up the generator
    Quite a lot of thunder and lightning here. Had a tornado land down the road East of where I live in Red Oak. Just really windy in my house and lost power a couple times briefly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Good morning.

I'm so glad it waited to rain until after the wedding party left town. It was the perfect day for a wedding. Between 70 and 80, blue skies, no wind. Gorgeous.

It was great to have all 3 of my children together again. And all but one of my grandchildren.

Melinda throws a good wedding. I love watching my daughters dance together. Just like when they were teenagers. They even managed to get their brother on the dance floor a little bit.

A very good day.

My son and grandson are already back in Ft. Worth. My daughter, Rachel, is still on her way back to Scotland, just about to leave Paris on the last leg of her trip. It's a long, long trip.

Lots of promises to visit more often.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Damn.... got zapped by a scorpion in the tricep.... I think I boogered up my shoulder getting my shirt off. It hurts more than the sting. Flipped the couch up and 86'd his azz
    My old cat loved hunting those little shits. Stalked them, then caught em and cut off their stinger, batted them around until they got boring and then killed em with a single claw through the center mass of it's body. If he didn't get em, I did, using one of those electrified tennis rackets

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    You look pretty again? Seriously though, glad it wasn't worse.

Well....I do have a pretty, new scar over that eye now. And it appears as though I might've lost a bit of eyebrow. And I was quietly, and politely admonished by the doc. Mostly jokingly, but...

Top Bottom