• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    My understanding also, from a current Dallas PD who is also a reserve Marine I was stationed with in Ft. Worth the other year. He has a DV plate and used the HC spot outside the squadron.

Now, should a current reserve Gunnery Sergeant use a HC spot while he attends drill? Seems a little odd to me a LEO, who is also a Gunny would use that spot. He caught a lot of grief about that, though he could “legally” do so. He still runs a Marine Corps PFT and CFT every year and his PD physical fitness test and yet gets a parking spot up front.

That's BS label's him an asshole.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Mornin' folks

Hoping our far northern neighbors came through unscathed. Saw that there were a few twister warnings up that way yesterday.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My understanding also, from a current Dallas PD who is also a reserve Marine I was stationed with in Ft. Worth the other year. He has a DV plate and used the HC spot outside the squadron.

Now, should a current reserve Gunnery Sergeant use a HC spot while he attends drill? Seems a little odd to me a LEO, who is also a Gunny would use that spot. He caught a lot of grief about that, though he could “legally” do so. He still runs a Marine Corps PFT and CFT every year and his PD physical fitness test and yet gets a parking spot up front.

Sad. Judging from the political climate, about 50% of the current culture is not above grabbing what they can get away with, and screw everyone else.

Veterans are not necessarily an exception. VA has its fair share scamming the system, including one or two around here who were publicly blatant about it a few years back.

Then again, what you see is not always what it seems. Many older Vets are one step away from not making it back to their vehicle without help, despite what it looked like when they walked in from the HC spot.

Then again, that 400lb biotch, driving a new car at taxpayer expense and using food stamps, doesn't seem to have any trouble getting a HC sticker at all ...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Safety first....

28_2_gif_b3bde0be452767ceac9868659d6d6f81c8ea7a4e.gif

Attachments

• 28_2_gif_b3bde0be452767ceac9868659d6d6f81c8ea7a4e.gif
      28_2_gif_b3bde0be452767ceac9868659d6d6f81c8ea7a4e.gif
      1.3 MB · Views: 282

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    One of the tornadoes went through the field behind my house, jumped across the field beside me and hit a small town up the road. We had 6 active tornadoes last night.

Holy Tiddlywinks Batman! And they say we live in tornado alley. Been through a few, and even had one chase me for a few miles back years ago when I was drivin' big truck but, never had one do that to me that did to y'all. Hope you stocked up on Lotto tickets

Top Bottom