• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Bearing Arms blog.

[Kansas judge Phillip] Journey says in addition to his own election, Jeff Knox, Rocky Marshall, and Dennis Fusaro were all elected to three-year terms, while current board member and reformer Owen "Buz" Mills won re-election for another three-year term. As John Richardson notes over at Only Guns and Money, the election also resulted in several long-time board members losing their seats.

I'm disappointed that Gun Owners Action League executive director Jim Wallace wasn't re-elected, and I hope that he runs for the 76th Board Member seat, which will be chosen during the upcoming NRA Annual Meeting.
    [Board election Sat May 18th at Dallas Convention Center during annual conference. See elsewhere on forum for details.]
    Texas SOT

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    The Texas CHL forum management still sucks. I haven't been able to log in for more than a year. Supposedly too many password attempts, but no mod ever sends a PIN when I try to reset. I've noticed that some days there will only be a single post. I thought that with Charles Cotton off the NRA board, he might look at fixing TCHL. Not so apparently. I'm glad I found this site.

ETA: OK, I haven't been keeping up with current events. I knew he replaced LaPierreed when he resign, but thought he was ousted in the last election. Is he still there?

Last edited:

Lumberjack98

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Katy
    The Texas CHL forum management still sucks. I haven't been able to log in for more than a year. Supposedly too many password attempts, but no mod ever sends a PIN when I try to reset. I've noticed that some days there will only be a single post. I thought that with Charles Cotton off the NRA board, he might look at fixing TCHL. Not so apparently. I'm glad I found this site.

ETA: OK, I haven't been keeping up with current events. I knew he replaced LaPierreed when he resign, but thought he was ousted in the last election. Is he still there?
    Nope, Cotton is still in charge.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    And then there "was" the NRA anyone remember it?

Next, on Forgotten Weapon Groups....the NRA...

Forgotten-Weapons-RECOILtv-YouTube-gun-videos-streaming-1-1503597126.jpg

GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    I'm also disappointed that Jim Wallace wasn't re elected. Jim is a tireless activist for gun owners in a state that is very, very unfriendly to law abiding gun owners.

[Kansas judge Phillip] Journey says in addition to his own election, Jeff Knox, Rocky Marshall, and Dennis Fusaro were all elected to three-year terms, while current board member and reformer Owen "Buz" Mills won re-election for another three-year term. As John Richardson notes over at Only Guns and Money, the election also resulted in several long-time board members losing their seats.

I'm disappointed that Gun Owners Action League executive director Jim Wallace wasn't re-elected, and I hope that he runs for the 76th Board Member seat, which will be chosen during the upcoming NRA Annual Meeting.
    [Board election Sat May 18th at Dallas Convention Center during annual conference. See elsewhere on forum for details.]

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

And one more election at NRA Convention on Sat, May 18th. Voting members present can elect one board member that day. Who is best candidate?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom