Lynx Defense

NRA News video of Paul Helmke (Brady Campaign's president) giving "press conference".

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Re: NRA News video of Paul Helmke (Brady Campaign's president) giving "press conferen

I like how this man is down to earth, presentable, and seems like a nice guy compared to others. Good way to promote our image.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Re: NRA News video of Paul Helmke (Brady Campaign's president) giving "press conferen

I have been looking and looking for any pro-gun legislation that leads to increased violence.
    I have NEVER found any.
    ALL I FIND is information leading to more violence upon passing anti-gun legislation!
    That Brady Bunch has no intelligent argument!

Oh BTW, I would like to hit both of those idiots on that stage right in the mouth! Talking shit about my rights and trying to infringe upon them is a good way to get your ass kicked! If you dont like American Freedom and the Constitution, GTFO!

And WTF is this crap about Doctor's preechin gun safety? I have not been to a Doctor other than my chiropractor in a couply of years. " If I do need to go, they better not wast my time and money talking this kind of crap"!

This crap is getting old!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

I like how this man is down to earth, presentable, and seems like a nice guy compared to others. Good way to promote our image.

Who, Cam? There's a reason he was chosen for that job. Unlike the Brady Campaign, NRA actually knows how to handle PR. ;)

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS

Sorry, but I could only stand about 2 min of that anti-gun liberal puke. I took two college courses in Statistics and I know how statistics can be manipulated to fit any agenda.

Of course, when he is talking to brain dead liberals, they will believe anything, even that the moon is made of green cheese.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Sorry, but I could only stand about 2 min of that anti-gun liberal puke. I took two college courses in Statistics and I know how statistics can be manipulated to fit any agenda.

Of course, when he is talking to brain dead liberals, they will believe anything, even that the moon is made of green cheese.

I wasn't posting to mock the weakness of his argument (it's been done so often, we all know how weak it is), I was posting to have a good laugh at the empty room he was presiding over. I especially liked Lurch standing over his shoulder and nodding at all the appropriate times.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

Just goes to show you, they don't have nearly the amount of support they act like they do. All they are is very vocal. They are a very small person with a large megaphone, yelling at a big crowd that passes them by without anyone in the crowd giving a damn.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

The number of empty chairs in the room said it all to me! People are used to the same old crap from the Brady Bunch and see through it. That man could claim to be the Messiah but it wouldn't make it true and no one would believe it. It's just "blow."

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

I took two college courses in Statistics and I know how statistics can be manipulated to fit any agenda.

"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable." - Mark Twain

Just goes to show you, they don't have nearly the amount of support they act like they do. All they are is very vocal.

They will always be vociferous no matter how dwindling their support (Politicians change their views; interest groups don't). Each time they spout their propaganda they expose themselves as liars. Give them enough rope to hang themselves; let their sharp tongues cut their own throats. For each person they convert I'd bet there are five people they turn off.

This video actually made me feel better than my morning cup of coffee. If this is the kind of interest they're generating, our side must be doing something right! Keep up the good fight and never tire, guys! Our victories are becoming greater and greater!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

This video brings up a good point, IMO. Now is the time to stop trying to argue with the antis and simply start ridiculing them. Debate? We've won that. It's time to point a finger and say "ha-ha!"

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

It's time to point a finger and say "ha-ha!"

That's absolutely true! In the 60's to the 80's gun owners were vilified as barbaric scum. They beat us to death in the media, called us disgusting names and compared us to the lowest scum in society. It's time for payback!

We beat them with facts and law. Now it's time to treat them like the polished turds that they are!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

Only one woman in the audience lollll

When I was a kid, my Father took a temporary assignment to Washington, DC where I spent countless hours in the Senate and House Chambers. Dad got us unlimited passes to each side of the capital building and I really saw HOW they do business! I walked across the Memorial Bridge from Arlington, Va all the way to the Capital building and that's where I sat.....day after day. It would be WAY too dangerous for a kid to do that alone, today.

When you see your Congressman/woman making a speach on the House or Senate floor, chances are that the camera is pulled in tightly on the speaker. That's because there is hardly anyone else in the room! They do that to impress the folks back home. The appearance is that they are taking care of business when sound bites appear on the local news. It's all show and blow and typical of the deception we can expect from our members of Congress!

Flash

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin

This video brings up a good point, IMO. Now is the time to stop trying to argue with the antis and simply start ridiculing them. Debate? We've won that. It's time to point a finger and say "ha-ha!"
    Damn straight. We should make people feel ashamed to be anti-gun.

Top Bottom