• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    So, you believe in bans on ARs and the like? Do you believe that if citizens want to shoot “assault” rifles they should joint the military ?
    If you back Oliver North as president of the NRA that is what you are supporting.
    No, no, and nope.
    Why don't you and Roadrunner go on a GOA member recruiting tour at Shot. Set up your booth next to the NRA. Oh I know, re-join the NRA and rim for a position to get elected.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I don't get knocking the NRA because they don't do all things for all Pro-gun folks as if that were possible - it isn't.

Eating our own isn't smart and all leftist anti-gun people love it when/if we do that...think about it.

Do you really want anti-gun people chortling over anti-NRA, but Pro-gun people at each other's throats?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No, no, and nope.
    Why don't you and Roadrunner go on a GOA member recruiting tour at Shot. Set up your booth next to the NRA. Oh I know, re-join the NRA and rim for a position to get elected.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Life Member NRA here.
    343E515A-76E4-4C1E-92E1-A0589E33B4EF.jpeg

And have been for 20 years. I will criticize the fuddy jerkoffs whenever they earn it. They have earned it.

Marion “the cat lady” Hammer has gone 100% in on getting pro gun legislation killed in Florida every single session. She is paid $300,000 a year by the NRA.

Oliver “if civilians want to shoot assault rifles” North is another symptom of the NRA throwing gun owners under the bus.

Attachments

• 343E515A-76E4-4C1E-92E1-A0589E33B4EF.jpeg
      343E515A-76E4-4C1E-92E1-A0589E33B4EF.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 326

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Most people aren't knocking the NRA proper, they are knocking the management of, and the direction of the NRA. As well as the BoD

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm a GOA and NRA member. For all their effort, I will not be sending the NRA any more money until all the people responsible for the bump stock cucking are gone.

The Second Amendment Foundation is the only one I've been donating to as they are doing most of the work recently.

Bullet voting for Kraut.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Life Member NRA here.

And have been for 20 years. I will criticize the fuddy jerkoffs whenever they earn it. They have earned it.

Marion “the cat lady” Hammer has gone 100% in on getting pro gun legislation killed in Florida every single session. She is paid $300,000 a year by the NRA.

Oliver “if civilians want to shoot assault rifles” North is another symptom of the NRA throwing gun owners under the bus.

Great, now go vote for who you think should hold office in the elections. I don't keep up with what Hammer does in Fl. As for North, when did he say that? Wasn't during the Branch Davidian debacle? 1. People put their foot in their mouth sometimes, you haven't? 2. If you are gonna dump someone for what they said years ago, you better dump DT too. See, I didn't vote for him because of mostly his past. Now that he is POTUS, I support his decisions when they are correct. The message I heard from North in 10/18 brought a tear to some in the pew and it had 0 to do with guns and for that, I see him as a patriotic Christian.

Let's talk bump stocks - Do I agree with that? No. Do you nd RR have a bump tock? Were you effected by it? You play the long game and in any association, mistakes are made. Learn from them and move on. I was President of our Association and we had like 50 members and the number of guys that would come to me that would bitch about the agency or the other association was horrendous but they elected me because they knew I would go to bat for them and I did to the detriment of my career at that agency. I can only imagine how many malcontents are with the NRA.

Detractors will always point out your imperfections and supporters will always encourage your successes.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    You remind me of the MSM by the way you spin things.

I didn't say that what you said was not true, I too heard what clinton said. It is just that I don't believe anything that either of the clintons say.

And I did not say that the NRA has 0 pull. Of course they have some pull, how else would they have been able to help write and or help to get every major US gun law passed?

The NRA is in it for the NRA, not the gun owners.

Dude you were the one who made the snide remark and I hadn't even posted here yet. You can compare me to whoever the f'k you want to compare me to. The facts are still there and I told you if I was wrong, point it out. Your response is you don't believe anything the Clintons say? How quaint.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Great, now go vote for who you think should hold office in the elections. I don't keep up with what Hammer does in Fl. As for North, when did he say that? Wasn't during the Branch Davidian debacle? 1. People put their foot in their mouth sometimes, you haven't? 2. If you are gonna dump someone for what they said years ago, you better dump DT too. See, I didn't vote for him because of mostly his past. Now that he is POTUS, I support his decisions when they are correct. The message I heard from North in 10/18 brought a tear to some in the pew and it had 0 to do with guns and for that, I see him as a patriotic Christian.

Let's talk bump stocks - Do I agree with that? No. Do you nd RR have a bump tock? Were you effected by it? You play the long game and in any association, mistakes are made. Learn from them and move on. I was President of our Association and we had like 50 members and the number of guys that would come to me that would bitch about the agency or the other association was horrendous but they elected me because they knew I would go to bat for them and I did to the detriment of my career at that agency. I can only imagine how many malcontents are with the NRA.

Detractors will always point out your imperfections and supporters will always encourage your successes.
    He said it on Larry King Live in 1994 in support of Slick Willie’s AWB.

He is cut from the same cloth as Joaquin Jackson. You remember that über Fudd , right?
    If not, let me remind you

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    1994 is not 2019. If it was, you probably wouldnt support our current POTUS either. I dunno who the other guy is.
    I guess you better bullet vote this election huh?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    1994 is not 2019. If it was, you probably wouldnt support our current POTUS either. I dunno who the other guy is.
    I guess you better bullet vote this election huh?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    He has NEVER retracted it. He just hopes he doesn’t get called on it.
    If you are too lazy to keep up with who the BoD of the NRA is ( and was) but feel the need to come and post blind loyalty to them, maybe you are not informed enough to have an opinion that matters.

But please keep going. It is hilarious.

Last edited:

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    He has NEVER retracted it. He just hopes he doesn’t get called on it.
    If you are too lazy to keep up with who the BoD of the NRA is ( and was) but feel the need to come and post blind loyalty to them, maybe you are not informed enough to have an opinion that matters.

But please keep going. It is hilarious.

Well why didn't you head to the NRA exhibit in Dallas? You could have called him on it.
    C'mon, don't be like that (an ass). You didn't say that to RoadRunner and he isn't even a NRA member but oh that is right, he agrees with you. We got RR telling me I am like MSM and now you say I blindly follow the NRA. As I told him, think whatever the f'k you wanna think about me. A..holes abound.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well why didn't you head to the NRA exhibit in Dallas? You could have called him on it.
    C'mon, don't be like that (an ass). You didn't say that to RoadRunner and he isn't even a NRA member but oh that is right, he agrees with you. We got RR telling me I am like MSM and now you say I blindly follow the NRA. As I told him, think whatever the f'k you wanna think about me. A..holes abound.
    Your words speak volumes about you.

You blindly carry the water of an organization despite evidence presented to you that they are woefully going against what they claim to stand for and admittedly do not keep up with who is on their payroll actively getting pro 2A bills killed in state level legislation.

You are the epitome of “I support the Second Amendment , BUT.....”

And when called on it you resort to name calling and crude suggestions. Sounds a lot like a Bernie/Beto/ Hillary voter’s tactics when presented with facts.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Your words speak volumes about you.

You blindly carry the water of an organization despite evidence presented to you that they are woefully going against what they claim to stand for and admittedly do not keep up with who is on their payroll actively getting pro 2A bills killed in state level legislation.

You are the epitome of “I support the Second Amendment , BUT.....”

And when called on it you resort to name calling and crude suggestions. Sounds a lot like a Bernie/Beto/ Hillary voter’s tactics when presented with facts.

Blah, Blah, Blah First RR started it with his snarky remark before I even posted here and now you go on with your verbal defecation. RR and You compare me to all sorts of things when I never once defended North's comments or agreed with a bump stock ban. Then you tell me not to vote as if your membership is more valued than mine and you have the gall to say I am using HRC tactics when you want to suppress my vote?
    If I got any part of this wrong, let me know. Meanwhile if you don't like my crude suggestions, don't act like an a..hole. It really is that simple.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Blah, Blah, Blah First RR started it with his snarky remark before I even posted here and now you go on with your verbal defecation. RR and You compare me to all sorts of things when I never once defended North's comments or agreed with a bump stock ban. Then you tell me not to vote as if your membership is more valued than mine and you have the gall to say I am using HRC tactics when you want to suppress my vote?
    If I got any part of this wrong, let me know. Meanwhile if you don't like my crude suggestions, don't act like an a..hole. It really is that simple.
    I rest my case.
    And you are very delusional. Good thing you support red flag laws.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Friends,

As an NRA ENDOWMENT member & "paying on" my Patron level, as ZIcan afford the $$$.

I would appreciate a list of 27 GOOD candidates whom are NOT FUDDs & who will "shake up" the current "Fuddish" BoD. = I don't KNOW 90% of these candidates, even though I've been a LIFER since the 1970s & a member since 1965.

yours, satx

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Friends,

As an NRA ENDOWMENT member & "paying on" my Patron level, as ZIcan afford the $$$.

I would appreciate a list of 27 GOOD candidates whom are NOT FUDDs & who will "shake up" the current "Fuddish" BoD. = I don't KNOW 90% of these candidates, even though I've been a LIFER since the 1970s & a member since 1965.

yours, satx
    All 27 votes for Adam Kraut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom