• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goodfellas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    San Antonio
    Today is my girlfriend and my anniversary. she apparently, has left me 19 hints on to what she wants. and me being a man, didn't pick up on any of them. she of course won't tell me what she wants, because she's been so "blatenly obvious". who else has committed this sin and who hasn't. :banghead:
    DK Firearms

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    My wife told me she was getting a haircut.

I forgot to comment on it.

EPIC failure!! Now I leave myself notes to remind myself.

I'm never going to figure it out. . . .

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Tell her you have Asperger syndrome

Asperger's Syndrome Test

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example, a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a need for privacy or haste to leave.[7] This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd".[3] This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I cant give you the hints since i didnt pick up on them. She wont tell me them

Has she been doing anything differently? Anything she emphasizes on?

Tell her you have Asperger syndrome

Asperger's Syndrome Test

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example, a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a need for privacy or haste to leave.[7] This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd".[3] This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive

That may explain why my friend keeps informing me about HVAC systems for half an hour on the phone when I make it clear to him that I don't care about HVAC lol.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Today is my girlfriend and my anniversary. she apparently, has left me 19 hints on to what she wants. and me being a man, didn't pick up on any of them. she of course won't tell me what she wants, because she's been so "blatenly obvious". who else has committed this sin and who hasn't. :banghead:

I feel you. Men don't do subtle hints and women seem to not understand this simple fact.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    shes been leaving web pages up on the computer for when I get home from work, but the only ones I can remember are furniture, but its not that.

You said you're not picking up on any hints? I'd say that's a pretty damn good hint lol. I think she's telling you to take her to a furniture store. Start with that, and make note of any other possible hints.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

I refuse to play that game. Don't tell me what you want, you get flowers. Happy anniversery

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Punch her in the face and tell her it is a subtle hint to tell you WTF she wants or GTFO... there isn't enough time in the day for that...

Top Bottom