• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I was going to say ALL media are the enemy..........even sources we may trust.......but can't demonize to the point of no media

<>

Media have power. Up through WWII, they mostly exercised their power responsibly, to inform.

In the late 1950’s & 1960’s the journalism schools were taken-over by commies. . . . on our Parents’ dime.

Today, Journalism is one of our “enemies, domestic”.

From honored & respected Profession to gutter scum !

Freedoms must be guarded & exercised responsibly.

“Liberty” implies DUTY !.

leVieux

<>

ComeAndTakeIt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Houston
    Whew... read through this whole thing, but mostly because I'm in Houston and the HLSR is also preventing the lawful carry on government property.
    It's not until spring, so hoping we get answers by then.
    They used to allow you in when you snowed your LTC/CHL to a LEO, but not today. However, I'll say this, their security is ridiculous. If you have a good backpack or bag with multiple pockets, they just briefly look in and never see anything... So I've been told.

Note: the Rodeo itself is a professional sporting event, so we've never been able to carry there and there's a separate gated entry for it once on the grounds... however the carnival, shopping, etc... all government property and the equivalent of the SFOT.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    .but can't demonize to the point of no media
    Seemed like a reasonable statement on first look.

Then I realized, if we have no media we can trust, then we have no media anyway.
    They were given a solemn responsibility which they abandoned (somewhat gleefully, to this observer).
    I don't fret much about "no media", but eff them to hell for what they are doing.

Top Bottom