Military Camp

NFA -friendly landowner North of Dallas??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    I'm looking for an NFA friendly landowner that'd be agreeable to me paying him a fair price to use a suitable area of his land to fire my Class 3 (M11) a few (3 or 4) times a year. There's only one indoor range in Dallas, and a privately owned area Southeast of Dallas that I know of where I can fire the gun. Any suggestions?
    ARJ Defense ad

mklepper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    waco
    full auto shooting

Like others I am having a hell of a time finding a place to shoot my machine gun!! After 40yr and a small fortune investment, I feel like an idiot. None of the ranges I call allow full autos... I have started checking out the tactical and SWAT training facilites. I live in Waco. Ideas???

stacyp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like others I am having a hell of a time finding a place to shoot my machine gun!! After 40yr and a small fortune investment, I feel like an idiot. None of the ranges I call allow full autos... I have started checking out the tactical and SWAT training facilites. I live in Waco. Ideas???
    Try Tiger Valley in Waco. They are good people and allow most anything. They would be glad to meet you.

mklepper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    waco
    full auto ranges

I called Tiger Valley and unless there is a secret word they only allow law enforcement and do training courses. No public shooting access. I hope I am wrong as this is very close to me. Do you have first hand experience going there? or a contact name/number. MK

597newbie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Top Bottom