ARJ Defense ad

Next time you think cops have "attitudes".....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Officer missed some very obvious visual cues. The guy got very fidgety when the cop took his license into the car. The biggest cues were the form of fidgeting.

When someone is "grooming" - stroking their hair (or hat), face or neck, that's a sign. When someone is shifting their weight back and forth, that's a sign. When they're turning and looking behind and to the sides, that's another sign. Those three alone are reason to put your guard up, especially in a situation where the person started off calm but you've done something that should set a bad guy off.

Watch those signs, guys, and that includes non-LEO. Those are tell-tales that you're about to be attacked.

One other sign; anybody else notice his right hand making moves toward his waistband? It was subtle, but it was there.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    True...I've encountered similar, although it was nervousness from never encountering police before and nothing further shelved from it. Eye opener for the officer definitely who thankfully went home to his family safely. I always tell my wife and others that should I pass in the line of duty, if my dash cam footage can serve the purpose, by all means use the footage to educate others. Of course I'd prefer that not happen, unfortunately there's already plenty videos out there for us to see.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I get to about the 5 min mark (3 different times) when the cop is back out of car and says 'I am just gonna be honest' then it auto rolls to next video. Anybody else have this problem?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sometimes nervous people can do these, but the shifting is like a cat waggling its butt before it pounces. He's unconsciously making sure he's got good traction. The looking around and grooming are nervousness, but you combine them with shifting and the shit's about to hit the fan.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm surprised the cop was able to hold off the cursing as much as he did. If I were in that situation I'd be cursing like Samuel L. Jackson.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Cop was very lucky that he didn't get hurt. I suspect the bad guy was extremely lucky that the car had a dash cam - especially after he ripped off a few rounds from the ground. Cop would have been justified in firing again and - with any luck - sent this scumbag the way of Bin Laden.

Top Bottom