• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • palirwin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Hey guys, been trolling the classifieds for a while and just realized there was an Austin forum. So here is my question...Would anybody be interested in meeting at the gun range for a TGT fun shoot/swap meet? Nothing too formal, just pick a time and a place and where to meet at the range type of thing. If so, what range should we use first? I am happy to be the one to organize (should be relatively easy) unless someone is already doing this.

Let me know!

Paul
    DK Firearms

palirwin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Cedar Park, Tx
    New Group

I have created a group for us to use here on Texas Gun Talk. Either search teh groups for Austin Centex Fun Shooters and Traders or click on the link to go directly there. We will be updating there.

Austin/CenTex Fun Shooters and Traders - Texas Gun Talk

Be sure to forward this on to your friends in the area to promote this group and this website. I do not work for the website, but if we are going to make this a fun and active group we need to get the word out.

Once we get some feedback for range preferences and some more people expressing interest we will set a day for our first meet.

Thanks!

Paul

palirwin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Well guys, I tried and tried but I cannot get the admin to allow me to post to the group I formed, and response was not overwhelming, so I give up. If anybody else wants to run with the idea please do and count me in.

Thanks!

Paul

Top Bottom