• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    I have a Beretta PX4 Storm pistol in .45ACP that I absolutely love. I've launched just shy of 2K rounds through it, it always goes bang, and is an absolute joy to shoot. I am sooo glad that I bought this one back when I was in quest of a new .45 early last summer. It has turned out to be a very satisfying gun.

I'm currently considering buying a PX4 in Subcompact size, either 9mm or .40. If you live in the greater San Antonio area and you have one of these smaller pistols, I would be happy to treat you to lunch if you would let me meet you at a range and fire a few rounds through it. Thanks in advance if you are able to help me in this quest, and are inclined to do so...

You would (of course) also be welcome to shoot this .45 if you desired to check it out.

Amistad

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The PX4 is a real joy to shoot!

I haven't tried the subcompact, but I understand from the guys at a local shop that they are selling very well.

Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    I was at Academy today and saw that they have the PX4 Subcompact in 9mm there. I like the looks and the heft of the piece. But I'm still in hopes that I'll be able to fire one before I shell out the long green...

Amistad

Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    Perhaps the stars are aligning for me. I have a friend whom I just learned may be close to buying one of these subcompacts in 9mm. We shall see!

Amistad

Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    It finally happened! I had the opportunity to shoot a friend's PX4 sub-compact today. While the recoil was mild and pleasant, I did not enjoy shooting the piece like I thought I would. I'm sure glad that I was able to have this experience, for now I'll forget about buying one and will move on to something else. Hats off to those gun enthusiasts who are willing to help others with such quests. May their tribe increase!

Amistad

Top Bottom