Lynx Defense

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    As has been said, pretty good ideas for most folks. Myself included. I would add, and this is just for me, get out of the house more often. There's A LOT more out there than that little bit of the planet you(I) have.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I'd also like to add. I'd really like to become gainfully employed this year. Something with a lasting tenure. Or,.. win the lottery.... But, a job really would be nice.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    To make a minimally successful YouTube channel while having fun with some good people who also refuse to act their age.

Gonna try to get in s little better shape too. Maybe.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Enrolled to start school in February, here's hoping for passing grades and more importantly knowledge retention that will help me in the future.

I've also been very blessed this past year more than I care to elaborate so I plan to give back as much as I can, have some things in the pipeline to do my part to help struggling veterans.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Enrolled to start school in February, here's hoping for passing grades and more importantly knowledge retention that will help me in the future.

I've also been very blessed this past year more than I care to elaborate so I plan to give back as much as I can, have some things in the pipeline to do my part to help struggling veterans.
    That's what I like to hear

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    I've just about finished reading 'The Slight Edge'.....Excellent read if you are looking to improve....well....anything.

Basically it boils down to consistancy. One of the areas of your life that it speaks about is being happy.....what is the formula for being happy?

One of the things that happy people do consistantly is log the things that they are grateful for, and it suggests taking a few minutes every day and writing down 3 things that you are grateful for, which I've begun to do. We'll see if it improves my mood.

Again leaning on the book, a recurring theme is consistancy....I've always worked out, but it goes in cycles...I'm going to try to consistantly get to the gym every day that I'm on land....hopefully that'll show some dividends by 2016 as well.

Top Bottom