• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I was just watching the 6pm news on Fox 4 and they had aerial shots from their helicopter of the parking lot where responders were still on the scene. All seemed calm though. This location in on the Frico/Little Elm border at El Dorado Pkwy and FM-423.
    Not a lot of info offered by the coverage but this is the second Frisco Wal-Mart location to have a shooting in the parking lot in 3 weeks....the last was at the brand new store that just opened on Preston at Hickory. That shooting took place on 6-2-11.
    Looks like Wal-Mart is becoming less and less safe. Always carry, you never know...
    Gun Zone Deals

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    One dead, one injured in shooting | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Police chief Marc Coulon said the two men, who have not been identified, were traveling on Highway 12 South when they pulled their trucks into the shopping center and started fighting.

One man pulled out his gun and shot the other man, who then grabbed the gun and shot the original shooter, who died at the scene, Coulon said.

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    One dead, one injured in shooting | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Police chief Marc Coulon said the two men, who have not been identified, were traveling on Highway 12 South when they pulled their trucks into the shopping center and started fighting.

One man pulled out his gun and shot the other man, who then grabbed the gun and shot the original shooter, who died at the scene, Coulon said.
    What? You're so far off base with this one. Not even the same state.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    If I ever disarmed someone trying to shoot me, then killed them with their own gun; I'd have a really hard time giving the gun up to the LEOs even if it was a Braco 9mm.

Six men came to kill me one time...and the best of 'em carried this. It's a Bryco 9mm semiauto. Jerry-rigged trigger, super double hard chromed/rust finish. It is my very favorite gun. I call it...Vato.

Top Bottom