Capitol Armory ad

New/Unfired Upper-Palmetto 16" Mid-Length Dissipator w/BCG, 1:7 Hammer Forged Barre

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justinj1660

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Austin
    New/unfired 16" Hammer Forged mid-length Palmetto State Armory complete upper. Includes new complete BCG, which is properly staked, and standard hand-guards. The barrel is chrome lined, hammer forged, 1:7 twist. This is what is called a mid-length dissipator, which means that the upper has a low profile mid-length gas block, and the front sight base is moved forward giving you a longer sight radius. If you decide that you don't want a FSB, you can remove it, and install new rifle length rails, flip up sights, optics, etc. You can read the specs on it here PSA 16'' Hammer Forged Midlength Dissipator - Barreled Upper Assemblies - AR-15

I have another mid-length upper from palmetto and I am extremely happy with it. It is the best value for the money that I have found. I am selling to fund a new .300 blackout upper, which I will most likely purchase from Palmetto.

Looking to get $500. If interested, message me. I prefer face to face, but would ship at buyer's expense.

upper highres.jpg

justinj1660

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Austin
    Re: New/Unfired Upper-Palmetto 16" Mid-Length Dissipator w/BCG, 1:7 Hammer Forged Bar

Thanks for the consideration but I'm looking just for the cash right now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom