• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jt526

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Richardson
    Hello all, Florida transplant to DFW area. I'm looking for range info on the local areas. Shoot mostly suppressed and SBR's, so NFA friendly a must. Lots of .22lr shooting, but my wife got me a giftcard worth a membership to DFW gun range for Christmas, so I am hoping they don't have too many weird rules on cans, FMJ/HP, no 22lr, etc. Otherwise that gift card may turn into another Ruger MKII.

Any heads up on a place that has at least 100yd range, can bring your own .308 subsonic reloads, plated 9mm reloads, and lets you keep the brass you brought would be appreciated.

I had a great local forum in FL, and hope to be able to contribute here as well.

Thanks
    Texas SOT

jt526

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Richardson
    Rem 700PSS chopped to 20", AAC 762SD with muzzlebrake mount, and pretty much all the bells and whistles. Finally got the case cut out after about 2 years.

Not that I can hit anything, haven't been able to ever really. Never really stops me from trying though.

The 762SD works very well on my AR's.

Attachments

• IMG_1051.JPG
      IMG_1051.JPG
      37.5 KB · Views: 170

kbt1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    I shoot at the bullet trap sometimes. They have both a rifle and pistol indoor range. It's not anywhere near 100yds though. Lately I been trying to find a generous friend with some land so I can just blast the holy hell out of random stuff with no one to cry about how fast I shoot or the fragmentation potential of my targets.

jt526

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Richardson
    Thanks, my plan is to see if the DFWrange place is decent, but I can't see spending $350 bucks on a 25yd range. That garland one looks good, I drove by there on a visit where we were buying a house, but seemed like they had issues with taking your brass? I too want the "blast the holy hell" piece of land with a berm on it. I haven't shot anything like Tannerite in forever.

Top Bottom