• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I built this nice sturdy table earlier today for my future hornady lnl and gun repair. Anyone wanna guess what is was before becoming a table?
    Guns International

Attachments

• Photo0101.jpg
      Photo0101.jpg
      36.4 KB · Views: 197

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Nope. I used a old box spring. Its freaking solid. Only had to buy the 3/4 ply wood and metal angle brackets. Had some 4x4 posts laying around. Tomorrow Im building a pistol rack out of hickory mdf and hickory hardwood. Then going to build an upper gun case/cabinet with ammo slots next weekend out of 3/4 oak ply wood and oak hardwood.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    CB that's something I would do! - LOL!!!!
    Hell I go dumpster diving for wood. I can't remember the last time I bought lumber for a bench or shelf project.
    There is a cabinet co. in Dallas that if I need cabinets I call them and they will sell me damaged cabinets for less than the lumber cost.
    Nice job!

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    CB that's something I would do! - LOL!!!!
    Hell I go dumpster diving for wood. I can't remember the last time I bought lumber for a bench or shelf project.
    There is a cabinet co. in Dallas that if I need cabinets I call them and they will sell me damaged cabinets for less than the lumber cost.
    Nice job!

Thx. Helps when you work for a cabinet shop.. I use those heavy framing brackets on all my projects they only cost 40 to 75 cents depending on what shape you need. Hardwoods like oak are expensive nowadays.

Top Bottom