• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JandKFirearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    El Paso
    Hello everyone. Also a new member here (just found the site). Headed out to the gun show in the morning, so on here checking a few things before heading to bed and ran across the site.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Moved here recently too. Just wondering if there is a good place to shoot on the east side. I've taken note of that one area in NM, but I guess I just don't feel comfortable shooting at a place like that without going with someone that's shot there a few times.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    Welcome to the forum Angered_Kabar....I'm on the far Westside, so I don't know the shooting hotspots over there. I'm sure others here will know. I see a few talking about shooting out by Hueco Tanks off Montana, but have never shot out there.

Zombie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Brownwood/El Paso
    I shoot off hueco Tanks. Like the other poster said I myself and have "interviewed" by the Game Wardens/Sheriffs/ and Border Patrol. However, they were pretty nice, after that searched us and hand us standing for an hour lol.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I used to shoot out there in far east on the "military land" about 20 yrs ago...got into alot of trouble with MP's and chased by some tanks one night out there on the roads at night....skeered us good! Used to find cartons and cartons of .223 blanks out there.....way out on westside now...I mainly shoot at El Paso Gun Club range...had a run in with BP out in desert here

swoope18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso
    Next time someone is going to go out anywhere beside the Rod and Gun, a member and used to it, let me know. I am always game to throw so lead downrange.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom