• Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Can I at least bash the drivers? This state is filled with horrible ones

The last guy that did that left this forum with tail tucked between legs. Most of the horrid drivers in Texas are refugees from other states, use your turn signal, let people over, don't hog the left lane. You see someone not doing this stuff, they're not a Texan.

nickgibson72

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Houston
    The last guy that did that left this forum with tail tucked between legs. Most of the horrid drivers in Texas are refugees from other states, use your turn signal, let people over, don't hog the left lane. You see someone not doing this stuff, they're not a Texan.
    That's fair. I've also noticed that most of the bad drivers have those stupid paper plates on their cars, but that's a discussion for another day I suppose.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Can I at least bash the drivers? This state is filled with horrible ones

That's funny because some of the worst drivers I've seen here and elsewhere have plates from the North East. Massholes don't get the nickname for no reason.

That's fair. I've also noticed that most of the bad drivers have those stupid paper plates on their cars, but that's a discussion for another day I suppose.

Yeah, avoid those cars like the plague. They're probably undocumented all around and those plates are likely fake.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Big howdy and welcome.

When you go to the DMV to register your car, check all the other license plates. Majority of them is from CA followed by many east coast states. Just an observation.

Top Bottom