• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Englishman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    The New World
    Now we need to find out how he pronounces the word "pecan". He's trying to get us to go limey, but he's going Texan.

Why pea’ kan of course. Not P’kharrrrrn.

I would confess to going native though. Corvette, Pick-up truck and a CHL…... apart from my East of Texas accent, I can pass for one of you !
    Lynx Defense

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    This will be interesting.

Reminds me of the drug dealer they had to let go because Chuck Norris busted him on an episode of cops.

Could not find an impartial jury since "Walker Texas Ranger" busted him he must be guilty.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, that's Chuck Norris. If he busts you, you are guilty!

Segal can't hold a candle to Mr. Norris' amazing feats: Did you know that on the first day, when God said "let there be light", Chuck Norris said "only if you say 'please'"?

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, but not because he's afraid of the dark but because the dark is affraid of him.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I watched a couple episodes of the show tonight and have to say I am pretty impressed. It was kind of fun watching him play zen master while working one of the other officers in the department prepare for his annual shooting test. Seagal is a pretty damn good shooter. They showed him shooting the tips of q-tips off with a .22 pistol. He actually did a pretty good job giving the refresher class to the other officer.

Sarge12R

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    El Paso, Texas
    I watched both episodes last night also. I'll watch anything Seagal does. Usually means kick ass martial arts and guns! They were pretty good. I didn't know he was a Reserve Deputy Chief in Jefferson Parrish, LA. He's pretty high on his self, but he carried himself very well IMHO.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    A rattle snake bit Chuck Norris and after three days of excruciating pain the rattle snake died.
    A deputy chief huh. I wonder if he earned that or if he was given that position based on fame. I don't have cable so I can't watch the show.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    A rattle snake bit Chuck Norris and after three days of excruciating pain the rattle snake died.
    A deputy chief huh. I wonder if he earned that or if he was given that position based on fame. I don't have cable so I can't watch the show.

He says he was shooting a movie down there and ended up giving some martial arts classes to the Sheriffs department and was offered a position on the department. I have to assume is licensed and everything to have been a member of the department for the last 20 years.

I watched both episodes last night also. I'll watch anything Seagal does. Usually means kick ass martial arts and guns! They were pretty good. I didn't know he was a Reserve Deputy Chief in Jefferson Parrish, LA. He's pretty high on his self, but he carried himself very well IMHO.

I don't get the impression he is reserve. He was wearing stars and everyone on the unit called him chief. It was very interesting. I am surprised that we have never heard anything about this in the last 20 years.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    OH I'm sure his licenses are current otherwise he wouldn't be working as a LEO. I just wonder if he made it all the way to chief by working hard or by being famous.

Top Bottom