• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gene1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    Houston, TX
    Hello everyone! I came here to tell yall about my disabled friend who is trying to arm himself. But ive been reading a lot of the threads here and I look forward to becoming a part of this community! My name is Gene and I'm from Houston. I guess that's all for now.
    Gun Zone Deals

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    “Gene” in a different thread location on this forum you asked what we think. Here’s what I think.

I first saw your post when you had a total of four posts to the forum. After a quick check, three of the four posts were asking for money for “your friend” in three different threads (& your forth post was simply a reply in one of the first three). You asked so here’s my answer: Didn’t your momma teach you any manners? Like not showing up somewhere new, begging for money.

To put it simply; I have no idea if you truly have a “disabled friend” or not (doubtful, in my estimation). And even if such a friend exists, I’d be willing to bet, he’d be incredibly embarrassed to know someone was out ‘panhandling’ on his behalf! And on the off chance you’re just attempting to run some kind of scam here, may your soul burn in Hell for claiming help for the disabled.

You’re either terribly misguided and missed some basic ‘life lessons’ from your parents OR you’re just lower than a snake’s belly, naturally. So there you have it, it’s what I think.

Oh(!).... and welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif