• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Thank you, I enjoy going to the gun range with my grandson and maybe buy/sale guns.
    Good on you for taking the time to teach the younger generation the safe handling of firearms and get them outside, away from those screens. No better way to spend time with the grands, in my opinion.

Houston area is represented here by great group of folks. We'd love to see you out at a get-together, now that the weather is cooling a bit. You aren't fortunate enough to be a member of Bayou Rifle Club, by chance?- it's not too far from you in Alvin.

Longmire

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2024
    Alvin, TX
    Good on you for taking the time to teach the younger generation the safe handling of firearms and get them outside, away from those screens. No better way to spend time with the grands, in my opinion.

Houston area is represented here by great group of folks. We'd love to see you out at a get-together, now that the weather is cooling a bit. You aren't fortunate enough to be a member of Bayou Rifle Club, by chance?- it's not too far from you in Alvin.
    Thank you, I’ll check into the Bayou Rifle Co

Top Bottom