• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thebrooklynbullet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    conroe texas
    Hi guys, I'm new to the 3 gun stuff but not new to shooting, i've been practicing a whole bunch and have read everything about it. I want to get to my first competition or just get together with some people and practice and learn the do's and dont's. What do we have in texas as far as clubs and competions? thank you...
    Military Camp

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I think we've got a few guys who shoot 3 gun in Houston. I shoot 3 gun in the Dallas area, up to Oklahoma and as far south as Austin. I'm sure one of the Houston guys will come along...whenever they get their lazy butts out of bed...

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Depending on how far you're willing to drive, there's also CCC near Millikan (sp?), south of College Station. CCC3G.com 4th weekend of the month, except December.
    That's the one not Atascocita. What time is hammer down. I heard they shoot 200-400yards for rifle. My buddy and I keep talking aobut driving out there for a match

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I think we've got a few guys who shoot 3 gun in Houston. I shoot 3 gun in the Dallas area, up to Oklahoma and as far south as Austin. I'm sure one of the Houston guys will come along...whenever they get their lazy butts out of bed...

Who do you usually shoot with in the DFW area? I shoot IDPA and USPSA with Cross Timbers IDPA and Dallas Action Pistol Shooters.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hi guys, I'm new to the 3 gun stuff but not new to shooting, i've been practicing a whole bunch and have read everything about it. I want to get to my first competition or just get together with some people and practice and learn the do's and dont's. What do we have in texas as far as clubs and competions? thank you...

Texas Multi Gun at Best of the West Range in Liberty Hill. Third Saturday every month.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    If I are in the DFW area you gotta come shoot the natural terrain matches at 3 Mils Right near St. Joe, TX. Www3milsright.com. These matches are awesome! As good as several of the major natural terrain 3 gun matches just 4-6 stages rather than 8-9 at the majors.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    Are any if you guys shooting the walking dead night match at TDSA? I'm looking forward to it. Finally gave me a reason to get all of my guns tricked out with lights and holsters for light equipped guns etc. now I just gotta get out and shoot them in the dark and see if I can hit anything.

Langenator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    College Station
    I'll be there...I'm shooting Friday night with the ROs and sponsored shooters. I glommed a sponsor slot from Joe at Crusader Weaponry...they're out in Utah and couldn't come shoot in person. When he said that on FB, I popped up and said "Hey, I'm just about three hours from there..."

But I'll be around Saturday night, too. Look for the guy the Crusader hat and Aggie 3-Gun shirt.

I've never shot with lights, either. And no ranges around here that stay open after dark, unless Brazosland Pistoleros decide to run one of their night matches between now and then.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I may stop in in my way back from down south, but not early enough to shoot. I'll be the dude hosting the long range side matches for cash...haha!

jmiszal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Austin
    I may stop in in my way back from down south, but not early enough to shoot. I'll be the dude hosting the long range side matches for cash...haha!

What ranges and what cash bets? :) Too bad there isnt much 3gun around austin would be interested in trying that out.

Top Bottom