• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHRISGO

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2023
    Muleshoe, Texas
    What happened to the days when a average guy or gal could buy good lever action rifle for a decent price. I just saw the add in Guns & Ammo. Got on the S&W web site to get the specs. What a bubble buster. I like a nice wood on a gun, especially on a rifle. I couldn't imagine myself spending that much money on a new gun. A gun that hasn't had anyone I know of that has tested it and said this is best lever action to be made in a long time. At least there made in the good old USA, Where Winchester's are made in Japan. I will have to wait for some reviews, lower grade offerings and different calibers. All of my lever guns are the older Win. model 94's, except for one that's a Henry in .410. Winchester made one back in the day called the 9410. Been looking for one for a while. Has anyone tried the new Marlin's? I've read that some folks are having trouble with the sights.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'd be all over it in 45 Colt or 357 mag. If I could get one for 799-899$. At $1200 they're hoping their prestige justifies the price tag to customers. Gives SW collectors something to add to their collection that they'll probably never shoot. Give it a year before they wise up and chamber them in 357 and 30-30.

Top Bottom