• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Just got confirmation my 16" threaded .22LR HB has shipped. Comes with one magazine and I also ordered a couple extra ten round magazines. That put the order over two hundred bucks so CZ will also include some "free" shooting glasses. They are in stock now but the CZ email notification warned the supply is limited.
    --
    Hillcountry, as you no doubt can tell from an earlier pic I posted I'd have to recommend you get several different brands & kinda experiment to see what works best in your rifle. For me the Winchester white box held the loosest group and as I recall Winchester Supreme (black box) and the Hornady did the best. But there was certainly nothing wrong with the CCI and there are others I have yet to try (some of which are more nationally known names like Federal & Remington).

Sent from my Apple thang.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I need to get a threaded .22LR barrel for my 455. It is a wonderful rifle.

Go to the CZ website and look under 'rifles' and then 'accessories' IIRC. The threaded bull barrel I had been waiting for, to get back in stock was model # 0218 ($189, I believe - with shipping included in that price). It has the common silencer threads (12x28?) - it's what my Spectre II suppressor has. Should make for some fairly quiet shooting with subsonic 22LR.

Last edited:

KAZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I really like the 455 idea and yours is coming along nicely! I've had the 452 American 16" threaded for a few years and it is a sweet accurate shooter. Despite CZ calling it the American I still had to acquire the 1/2 x 28 adapter LOL. Regards

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    My 22LR bull barrel is at the gunsmith's right now being fitted. Should have it back in the next week or two. I did "test fit" my Spectre II silencer on the threaded barrel and it was gtg.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I have the 455 with set trigger and a 452 with 28" barrel noise wise has the sound of a weak pellet rifle but the accuracy is simply the best 22rf I've ever used in 50 years.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Just an fyi, for those that qualify, CZ does offer a 'first responder' program with discounts on firearms and accessories. Great pricing for "active and retired first responders and military service members".

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    CZ455 originally ordered/came with 18" WMR HB (non threaded). This picture shows the 22LR 16" threaded bull barrel with my Spectre II can. The 22LR swap out barrel kit came with a five round poly magazine. I have since added four more 10-rounders and this CZ 25-round poly magazine just for kicks.
    69da7356200be0b53c303a1da9d6fcba.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom