• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Love how the government says it’s a women’s choice to kill a unborn baby but it’s not her choice to get a “vaccine” I use that term vaccine loosely. Because it’s not stopping the virus like a polio vaccine. All the covid vac does is weaken your body’s immune response to fight it.
    The CDC redefined "vaccine" in the past week, so now they can call it that.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    How much do the tests cost?
    The antibody test?
    These are two ways I know to buy the antibody test for yourself. UltaLabs testing is also done by Quest...

20210909_194347.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-194641_DuckDuckGo.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The antibody test?
    These are two ways I know to buy the antibody test for yourself. UltaLabs testing is also done by Quest...

View attachment 276002
    View attachment 276003
    Cant you just get an insta test at a pharmacy or something? Im trying to see how much my compny is going to hose me down for until I can go somewhere else that doesnt require this bullshit

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Cant you just get an insta test at a pharmacy or something? Im trying to see how much my compny is going to hose me down for until I can go somewhere else that doesnt require this bullshit
    Yes.
    At home kits are now available.
    Biden said today that they will start selling them "at cost", evidently a 35% savings.

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Yeah, sorry, the active Covid test is what you want. My local EMS does those for free.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I had it copied and deleted it.
    I looked for it as well, and that's the closest I could find myself.

Maybe I heard it wrong, sure hope so.

Per WSJ

The president also said the administration plans to require vaccinations for workers in most healthcare settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement. The mandate applies to about 50,000 health providers.

Maybe paywalled

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Lemme see if I got this right..
    You can’t require an ID for voting but ya gonna need a dang vax passport.
    What
    The
    Actual
    ****?!?
    Sounds like the plan right?
    24 hours before the primaries and bam new federal edict that says no card no vote. No time to react for the voters, and the survivors on the other team are the only ones who can vote.

Reactions: gll

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Sounds like the plan right?
    24 hours before the primaries and bam new federal edict that says no card no vote. No time to react for the voters, and the survivors on the other team are the only ones who can vote.

Won't happen....

The least vaccinated groups are Blacks and Hispanics......both major Dem. Voters......

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Per WSJ

The president also said the administration plans to require vaccinations for workers in most healthcare settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement. The mandate applies to about 50,000 health providers.

Maybe paywalled

Yeah, that pretty much covers every hospital/ provider. Did it say anything about requiring the shot to receive unemployment benefits? If I can't get unemployment maybe @V-Tach will give me a job

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yeah, that pretty much covers every hospital/ provider. Did it say anything about requiring the shot to receive unemployment benefits? If I can't get unemployment maybe @V-Tach will give me a job

The article did not. I’m waiting to read the transcript of the speech because the snippet I heard along the lines of “we’re sick you Americans” set me off enough to vow not to watch it at all.

Top Bottom