Patriot Mobile

New Bulls eye team for the North Austin and ........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Okay so the shot gun competition sign up didn't go over well. I Have been asked to start a new North Austin and North of Austin handgun bulls eye team I need some volunteers and some ideas on where to shoot up here. I'm thinking Stan's cuz it is closer to me. ;) J/k Anywhere that will meet the yardage requirement will do for the first go around for this team. I'm thinking Eagle Peak, I know it is a bad name around here but we need a range. Unless someone lives around here with a really big backyard. So Lets get a team together and beat the socks off of DFW.
    Guns International

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big, If you don't want to use Eagle Peak, and have trouble finding a place to shoot, let me know. Your team would be welcome on my range. MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Thanks, usmcpmi If the team gets formed we might need to take you up on that at some point.
    As for the rest of you guys up north come on down your the next contestant on the TGT bulls eye comp against DFW, Austin, And Houston. We need to get this thing off the ground and get some rounds down range so we can commence to dominate the competition.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Ohhhhhhh, I see how it is now!!!
    usmcpmi you will invite the BIG C out but not us DFW folks and we offered to bring the BBQ!
    WELL!!!
    See if we let you win another match!!!!!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Ohhhhhhh, I see how it is now!!!
    usmcpmi you will invite the BIG C out but not us DFW folks and we offered to bring the BBQ!
    WELL!!!
    See if we let you win another match!!!!!
    This is why we need to shoot against the DFW so bad. So come on Guys and Gals from the north Austin and North of Austin area lets give those folks up there a good reason to be jealous. LOL

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Mad, Sorry to have left you out.... I just figgured it would be a little out of the way to "swing by.." and spill some lead....I've been trying to get Big to start a 2nd Austin team, but looks like he has other ideas.... I would really like to start a "East of Austin" team. The Austin team #1 has all good shooters on it and we should really spread the wealth around....So if I can get a few more people to commit to an East team, I will be in that.. But the BBQ sounds good. Maybe toward the end of the year we can have a shoot off and eat too. Of course if you are in the area let me know and I'll be more than happy to have you over... MG:patriot:

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Hey the 2nd Austin team would be great to just a team. We need another team for Austin so we can show Mo what real shooting is all about. J/K Mo But Austin north Austin whatever, a shooting team.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm a regular at Eagle Peak on Mondays(my day off) and I would be interested in honing my pistol skills. I am no crackshot, but I like to think I hold my own with my CZ or S&W1911. I live in Leander and reserve time to shoot every weekend if I've got the bullets. Let me know a time and place to talk about it or practice. Nowadays I shoot mostly reloads, so I hope that doesn't scare ya'll away.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    All right! now we're cooking with gas. All we need is one or two more participants and we have a north (of) Austin team. So, so far we have Big C, TexMex247, And possibly Bigswife. So were do we want to meet then to get acquainted? Jardin Delray is a good place for eats? But a little noisy tho. Any more in the north ATX area?

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well DFW and Houston already have to teams. This would be Austins second team. One more shooter you don't have to be an expert, I'm damn sure not. All you need is a pistol (you might be able to get along without that I'll ask Texas1911) some ammo (or some ammo money) and a willingness to improve your shooting. It does not matter if you can't hit the broad side of a barn or if your shooting the balls off of a gnat at 100 yrds with your 9mm, both can compete. So come on out and have some fun meet fellow TGT members and maybe the chance to talk some smack to folks in other areas.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I am a big fan of jardin(love them fishbowl margaritas)although my girl is kind of burnt out on them. When we get one more, let me know where ya'll wanna meet. I'm cool with Jardin and Eagle Peak although I work every Saturday. Also, I've got a buddy from pflugerville with a few decent toys. Maybe I can twist his arm a little to see if he'll join the north Austin team.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    How can she be burnt out on those margarita's? No really if she shoots bring her out and if not twist that arm (be careful not to hurt him tho) Any way so we have three still need one more from the Leander,ceader park, Georgetown or Roundrock area.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Hell, I'm down for it. I'll see just how good I can do with my beater P220 compared to someone's target match grade 1911s and such. ;) lol j/k

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Alright so let me see if we have this correct.
    We have Big country, Bigs wife, TexMex247, and Sig_Fiend right? So, Now that we have this part done were and when do y'all want to meet. I'd like to nominate Sunday after next at Jardin delray but I'm just idea slinging. So lets get those ideas flowing.

Top Bottom