Lynx Defense

New Braunfels short notice get-together!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    San Marcos, TX
    Going to try to make it out depending on how the back is feeling, and if I get my Draco gas tube in the mail or not.

Got some test loads of 45/70 I really need to try out.
    Military Camp

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'd like to go. Does this range allow m855, and 7n6? I hate to have to buy special ammo to shoot. Also how much is the range fee? I've never been there.

I'm not sure as to the ammo question - best bet would be to call 'em.

Link: Dietz Gun Shop & Shooting Range - Home Page - phone is 830-885-4662

Range fee is $10/day. For as many guns as you want to bring/shoot. Includes a couple of targets IIRC. You can buy more if needed, or just bring your own.

THEY DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!!! Cash or check ONLY. I'm an annual member, so I always forget to warn folks about that....<G>

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thank you. I just called, but i believe they are away from the phone. I will try again later. Either way I will be there. I want to try out my new xd45 i bought from skip. I look forward to meeting you guys.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Going to try to make it out depending on how the back is feeling, and if I get my Draco gas tube in the mail or not.

Got some test loads of 45/70 I really need to try out.

45-70... The ol' buffalo killer! That in itself would be sweet to shoot, I'm sure.
    Hope you can make it out!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeppirs - hard to beat their prices and selection - been going there for years. If we can get a head count, I'll try to get there early and set us up a large table - so ya'll gimme an idea and we'll go from there!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Count me as 1, but please don't hold it against me if I miss some or all of the breakfast.
    I still work in Austin, and get off at 7 that morning. That should leave me enough time to get home, change and make it, but ya never know...

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    So far it's looking like I'm gonna make it, got one buddy to confirm he wants to go and two others that won't know til last minute. Definitely gonna try and make it for tacos!

zfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    San Marcos, TX
    45-70... The ol' buffalo killer! That in itself would be sweet to shoot, I'm sure.
    Hope you can make it out!

Doc gave me some new pain meds, may come out but might not shoot depending on how loopy' I'm feeling.

And its fun to shoot, only shot factory stuff and that stuff is loaded to damn weak. I loaded some up that should make ya feel it the next day

Top Bottom