Gun Zone Deals

Need some help explaining this disease to my wife...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    my girlfriend was the same way until i took her to the range. now she cant get enough of it. she actually encourages my gun buying habits.
    Guns International

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    We have an un-spoken agreement... I don't say anything about her closet full of shoes & purses, and I don't have to explain my gun closet....Happily ever after! MG

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Guns are to guys as shoes/purses/dresses/earrings/necklaces are to women.

It's called accessorizing. She'll get that.

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    Pre-marriage, the Missus and I had a long frank discussion about this very topic. She said as long as the bills were paid, she didn't plan to comment on how I spent my disposable income, and I shouldn't plan on commenting on how she did the same. If she had said any different, we never would have gotten married.

So far, we are doing just fine.

I also invested a lot of effort in taking her to the range. I wouldn't exactly say she now qualifies as a passionate enthusiast, but she did take the time to get her CHL and she enjoys trap shooting.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I explain guns and after market Jeep parts,as enhanced safety features. A CZ .22 rifle might warm her up enough to catch the disease also, then you know she will get curious about the others.

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ok , my solution is just keep buying them till she say's f&%@ it and throws her hands up in the air ! thats what i did now with an arsenal of over 100 guns we have not only a secure felling at home but a well thought out retirement plan !
    only difference is my wife loves to shoot and hunt and has herown little arsenal of a Browning a-bolt in 7-08 ,a browning buck mark 22lr, remington 870 20 ga, remington 1100 20 , remington 597 , and her beloved babyeagle in 9mm/41 ae. uh and the red rider she chases cats away with.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom