Need info on Gun cleaners DFW area

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
What solution to fill it with, between use filtration options and complete fluid change frequencies are what I'm currently weighing out to see if this little experiment is going to be cost effective or not.
Use a crock pot liner and you can overfill it a bit, protect the hardware from nasty solutions that would otherwise damage it (provided it doesn't eat through the liner), and makes dumping it out easy.
1626151056600.png

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
DFW, TX
I have a cheap 6 liter ultrasonic, works fine just break everything down, I put smaller parts that would fall though the basket in a stainless strainer cup I picked up from Lowe's in the plumbing section.

Coop45

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 9, 2012
texas
it’s sad that some people always feel it is their obligation/right, to high jack a thread, and turn it into their own personal and negative crusade, to prove just how awesome and right they are about everything.
I don’t know why I expected this site to be any different.
feel Free to continue with your own righteousness here, as I will not return to this thread.
Axxe must be a closet liberal. He runs off more people that anything.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Axxe must be a closet liberal. He runs off more people that anything.
If you are going to go around making such accusations, then at least be a man and prove such statements.

Please show proof that I'm a closet liberal.

Please list all the people that I stand accused by you of running off this forum?

Please explain how I have run them off?

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud